Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fenway5150
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

It's the first since I've been a fan (1980) where I feel totally confident every time the quarterback steps back to pass, how 'bout you guys?
    "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
    - DLR, 2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Wow...a big win predicted by Va...

I will make no predictions...

I don't agree with his assessment...I think it will be closer...but we'll see...

I CAN see TO torching them....doubles or not...he gets doubled every week...by better corners...and if you think Pinkston is a reason to double him more...lmfao...then you must not have been watching Pinkston very much...

I think the Steeler O will be fine...

We'll see...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

You don't agree with me just to spite me, dammit....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ill predict a steeler win, if they play like last week..
          TO is the only thing you have to worry about.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

No Va...this time it's not that I DON'T AGREE with you...

I'm just staying quiet...for now...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              No Va...this time it's not that I DON'T AGREE with you...

I'm just staying quiet...for now...
              Im assuming your not gonna rock the charma boat bro..lol
              they will win, 1 weapon..westbrook is hurt, their gonna pound him in
              the 1st quarter.

THE STEEL CURTAIN IS BACK!!!!!!

EUAS

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Westbrook is gonna play banged up, just like Pinkston....

A half-assed Westbrook will be damn lucky to get 50 yards rushing against that run defense....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

The Steel Curtain was always there...they just weren't coached appropriately...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Just saw that Duce has been downgraded to Questionable after he tweeked his hammy in practice Friday....

That may tweek the gameplan alright...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

You think they'll tweek the gameplan if their starting running back isn't playing?

No way...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Dammit... This could be a HUGE key....

'Cause Jerome is fine from the 1 yd. line, but he won't stack up well the entire game against their run defense....

But, at the same time, questionable means 50-50.... Maybe they're erring on the side of caution....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Duce is inactive....

Bettis will start, with Haynes getting a bunch of carries....

Let's just hope that Haynes gets the majority....

Comment

• Lou

Alright bring it on mofo's.

Comment

• Lou

Comment

• Snoo

Did they switch Dante Brown's number to 36? That can't be Jerome Bettis out there...

Comment

Working...