Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Even in the interviews after the game and post game show, they gushed about Eli and didn't seem to remember that the Steelers won.

Asking Tiki, "We know it'ss tough to lose, but what do you take away from this game with Eli playing well..."

Making me sick.

Comment

• redblkwht
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Im really thinking Pittsburgh is for real, come playoff time lookout..
      They dont know HOW to lose. incredible story, incredible run.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

There are some similarities between the Steelers this year...and the Pats in 2001...

and I remember thinking the same thing about the Pats then...that I do about the Steelers now...

we shall see...

people shouldn't look past Indy...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Christ...Eli's getting mollicoddled...it's making me a certain degree of fucking puke...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            There are some similarities between the Steelers this year...and the Pats in 2001...

and I remember thinking the same thing about the Pats then...that I do about the Steelers now...

we shall see...

people shouldn't look past Indy...
            Indys D is the
            black hole..if they can keep manning from going off..i see ben
            going toe to toe with them, that much talent.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Well...my hope is that pittsburgh can get the 1 seed...and not worry about Indy...until the Championship game...

I think Pitts matches up with them well...

I worry about Buffalo the last week of the year though...they are playing very well...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well...my hope is that pittsburgh can get the 1 seed...and not worry about Indy...until the Championship game...
                You sure know how to hurt me...

Again, lets see how Ben reacts to PLAYOFF defenses...he might be in for a rude awakening...
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                  You sure know how to hurt me...

Again, lets see how Ben reacts to PLAYOFF defenses...he might be in for a rude awakening...
                  Playoff pressure is only bigger because of the situation. The game desperation will be the same. I don't think Ben is going to be in for any surprises unless they come from his own mind. In other words, he may excel beyond belief.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I can't imagine Indy beating NE in NE...and I don't know that I would want them too...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

We'll see about the playoffs...we won't know until it happens...

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I can't imagine Indy beating NE in NE...and I don't know that I would want them too...lmfao...
                        Why wouldn't you want them to?:confused:
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

You get what you get in the playoffs...so I don't really care...I'm just trying to figure out who I would want to play...

I know Indy has a history...but the more I watch them...the more I think this year is different...

NE? I'm not sold on them like most of the country is...

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

NE? I'm not sold on them like most of the country is...
                            Isn't it possible that the Halloween game could give Pittsburgh too much confidence with NE though? I really think NE would be the bigger worry.

Fuck, who knows.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Not only that...but the percentage of winning a 2nd game in the playoffs is less than 50%...I'm sure...if I remember correctly...

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

One reason I want them to play NE is so they can get NE back for 2001-2002. It can't be denied that it would be a fucking fantastic game.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...