THE PITTSBURGH Sports CHATTER

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lou

Hey don't worry, I think you'll be better than the Giants and Cardinals!

Comment

• Troy
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      How can he NOT have a better year after last year...

he'd have to be dead...not to...
      Uh-oh... the dead talk is starting early

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

And maybe...just maybe...you'll get to lose in the Title game again......to add to your collection...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Lou
          I didn't read all the posts but here's my over/under win total for the Stillers this year: 5½ games
          Care to make a wager on that Lou ???
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Va...Va...Va...

c'mon now...

Philly's the flava of the decade...

they get TO...and magically into the bowl right?

hehehehehe...

imp-

los-

ion
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              Care to make a wager on that Lou ???
              Yeah I'll put my three Van Hagar CD's on the line

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Lou
                Yeah I'll put my three Van Hagar CD's on the line
                I didn't say skeet shooting practice....

T.O. did look pretty good burning the 1st team Raven defense last night....

But back to the Steelers, start your own damn Eagle thread Lou.....

Tough break with Kendall Simmons' ACL, looks like they'll either bump Vincent up to the starting RG slot, or move Hartings from C to RG and have Okobi start at C.... I'd rather see Vincent start, I think Hartings is a good C, and a mediocre everything else....

'Burgh's websites are contemplating the possibility that this may be Bettis' last start as a Steeler tonight vs. the Texans, which I believe, barring injury to Duce, is a near certainty..... Coach Caaaawher usually picks his starters after the 2nd preseason game.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Well...it's always good to see the Steelers offensive line start off with issues...

Comment

• Lou

Alright VA, here's a bet--if the Stillers win 6 games or more, I'll send you 10 CD's of your choice from my bootleg collection. If they win 5 or less, then I win--what would you give?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Oh jesus christ...let me in on that fucking bet...

Comment

• Lou

OK what would I get from you in return?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Ummmm....

How about a Ulf Samuelsson bobblehead ????

Comment

• Lou

You know somehow that's just not doing it for me. Throw in a Billy Tibbetts bobblehead and now you're talkin'.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

LOL, I actually liked Billy's style of play, very hardnosed...

Just couldn't stay out of trouble off the ice.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...first the fucking shitass Eagles in this thread...

now the fucking NHL...

so you are putting up 10 boots...that will cost you what...$2.00 to burn?

How about I put up $2.00 then...

Comment

Working...