X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    Thank you my friend and the same applies with you as a human being.

A perfect recipe... all of the grate elements are there.

I love you man and am honored to know you and have you as my friend.

God bless you and shine on forever...
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• tjvhou812
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

this shit is good.....

White Clam Sauce

Ingredients:
      1/4 cup Olive Oil
      1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
      10 oz whole Baby Clams
      16 oz minced Clams
      2 Garlic cloves, minced
      1/4 tsp Salt
      1/3 cup dry White Wine
      3 Tbsp chopped Parsley
      4 tsp all-purpose Flour

Directions:
      Drain and reserve juice in the cans of minced and whole baby clams. In a medium sauce pan heat oil. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in flour. Add reserved clam juices, wine, red pepper flakes and salt. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Add minced clams, baby clams and parsley. Return to boil, then keep warm while preparing linguine. When linguine is done, pour white clam sauce over top and toss gently and serve. Makes enough for 6 servings.

New England Style
      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Here's recipe I came up with on the fly today at lunch. You might not get to try it for a while because I used some bagged spinach that I bought a few weeks ago to make this! Don't worry, I cooked it pretty thoroughly, so I don't think I'll get sick if it's tainted.

Cheesy Spinach and Mushrooms

1/3 stick butter
        1 pkg Baby Spinach
        4 oz. Baby Portobello Mushrooms (white will work, also)
        1 cup Cheddar Cheese
        Salt and Pepper

Melt butter and stirfry spinach and mushrooms until spinach is wilted and mushrooms are soft. Salt and pepper to taste. Remove from skillet and place on a plate. Sprinkle cheese on top and microwave until cheese is melted.

Call me a dumbass or a risktaker, but I hate to see things go to waste! If I get sick, I'm really going to feel like an idiot!

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Cheesy Spinach and Mushrooms aka E. Coli Delight!

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't know if it would be near as good, but you could try sauteing the mushrooms in butter, then add some canned spinach after thoroughly draining it and squeezing all the water out.

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I did some experimenting in the kitchen earlier with some canned green beans, and the results were awesome! Take a couple of cans of green beans and drain them. Put them in a seive or a collander and rinse them under some running water for about a minute, and dump them in a pan. Pour in a couple of cans of chicken broth. Turn the burner on high, then while it's heating up, dice up a couple of strips of bacon and dump in there. You can skip this, but I took a can of diced potatoes and rinsed them like the green beans and dumped those in. Heat it to a boil, and put a good bit of salt and some pepper in there, but don't overdo it on the salt. After a few minutes boiling, turn the heat down and simmer it, covered, for several minutes, until the bacon is cooked. Canned green beans are so much better this way!

Comment

• EbDawson
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

Super Bowl's getting close, time to fire up the grill. Here's one thing I'm gonna do, tried it a few weeks ago and it turned out pretty good, got it off a cooking show here.

Salmon fillets

buy those cedar wood cooking planks, you can get em at most stores and even at Bed, B. and B.

You can cook this in the stove too but I do it on the grill. Soak the plank(s) in water for 1/2 hour, or an hour or so so they don't flare up. Then drizzle a little olive oil on the middle of the planks where the fillets will go.

You can marinate the fillets for a couple of hours if you want but it's not necessary. I use the pre-cut fillets instead of the whole fish deal because I can cram on more meat that way. Salt and pepper on the fillets, generously. Drizzle some olive oil on the top of the fillet. Then take brown sugar and pack it down on top of the fillets, very generously. I know it sounds weird, trust me it's not gonna taste like a piece of candy, it'll taste great. Place those babies on the grill and cook 'em for 30-40 minutes, medium to medium-high heat til the sugar is pretty much all melted away. I did one plank with sliced lemons and herb seasonings and one plank with the brown sugar deal. The Brown sugar one was better. There ya go.
                Last edited by EbDawson; 01-20-2007, 09:40 AM.
                "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• BottomLine65
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by MAX
                  Here's my fucking recipe gor the day...

1 Six Pack Red Stripe Lager

1 Perkacet

Swallow pain killa with tall, ice cold beeya and forget about it Dave...
                  Can you sub vikes for percs?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BottomLine65
                    Can you sub vikes for percs?
                    you won't even notice the difference...
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by EbDawson
                      Super Bowl's getting close, time to fire up the grill. Here's one thing I'm gonna do, tried it a few weeks ago and it turned out pretty good, got it off a cooking show here.

Salmon fillets

buy those cedar wood cooking planks, you can get em at most stores and even at Bed, B. and B.

You can cook this in the stove too but I do it on the grill. Soak the plank(s) in water for 1/2 hour, or an hour or so so they don't flare up. Then drizzle a little olive oil on the middle of the planks where the fillets will go.

You can marinate the fillets for a couple of hours if you want but it's not necessary. I use the pre-cut fillets instead of the whole fish deal because I can cram on more meat that way. Salt and pepper on the fillets, generously. Drizzle some olive oil on the top of the fillet. Then take brown sugar and pack it down on top of the fillets, very generously. I know it sounds weird, trust me it's not gonna taste like a piece of candy, it'll taste great. Place those babies on the grill and cook 'em for 30-40 minutes, medium to medium-high heat til the sugar is pretty much all melted away. I did one plank with sliced lemons and herb seasonings and one plank with the brown sugar deal. The Brown sugar one was better. There ya go.
                      This sounds yummy! I am going to try this as well.

I have been mixing dijon mustard with a little mayo and spreading it on the fillets and then sprinkling lemon over them. Its pretty gooood.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                        This sounds yummy! I am going to try this as well.

I have been mixing dijon mustard with a little mayo and spreading it on the fillets and then sprinkling lemon over them. Its pretty gooood.

The planks and this... seems very good... I will certainly try it!

Now try this;

Marinate your salmon in 1/2 part soy sauce, 1/2 part maple syrup with sesame seeds,
                        Then cook it in the oven (with the same marinade)...
                        Fast and delicious!

Or;

Marinate the salmon filets in Italian (non-creamy) vinaigrette,
                        Throw the vinaigrette away after marinating,
                        Place salmon on oiled pan,
                        Make a mixture;
                        - Grated Cheddar cheese
                        - Sour Creme
                        - Green Onions
                        - Salt, pepper and your favorite herbs...
                        Put that mixture on the filets
                        Oven cook...
                        Very good too!
                        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                        Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                        Originally posted by VanHalener
                        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                        Originally posted by FORD
                        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• BottomLine65
                          Roadie
                          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                          you won't even notice the difference...
                          Just being funny...

Comment

• BottomLine65
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2006

Jersey Shore Pain-Relief Recipe

1) 20-24 oz. glass or cup
                            Fill it with ice
                            Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum (you be the judge of how much, half pint will do it!).
                            Regular or Diet Dr. Pepper
                            Stir gentlly, not too much.
                            Take one or one and a half #5 perc or vike (depending on tolerance).
                            Very relaxing and will result in a good 2-4 hour nap.
                            Great for the Summer time.

Comment

• BottomLine65
                              Roadie
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by MAX
                              Hey,

I'm sure we've prolly had one of these before but let's make this one a keepa. The reason that I thought of this is cos number one, I fucking love to cook. Number two, things are a bit slow in Non at the moment. Number three tis' that over the yeeyas I've both given and received so many stellar recipes from fellow posters and it's been stellar.

In fact, I just made a stellar dessert today that another fellow poster sent me and it would be killer to share such culinary skills from around the globe.

Seriously, I'll also be happy to answer anyone's questions as well. I'm not a chef (although I play one on tv. lol) but I cook everything from homemade soups from scratch, BBQ'ing the perfect Lobster tail, doctoring up a grilled cheese sammich, using the right beeya to pre-cook brats prior to grilling and peparing a five star dinna for snotty company. Also, include any drink recipes as well.

Again, I'll love this thread cos I can start saving my recipes in it and not have to look all ova the computer, print them from local news, etc.

I'll start posting recipes tomorrow and I hope that many of y'all will as well.

Muchas Gracias.
                              Too Max and all:
                              Great fucking post and recipes!
                              Thank you...

Comment

• Little Texan
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Anyone have any good recipes for Buffalo/Hot Chicken Wings, and any good Super Bowl recipes? We're having a Super Bowl party next Sunday at my mom's, and I need some food ideas.

Comment

Working...