Hey,

I'm sure we've prolly had one of these before but let's make this one a keepa. The reason that I thought of this is cos number one, I fucking love to cook. Number two, things are a bit slow in Non at the moment. Number three tis' that over the yeeyas I've both given and received so many stellar recipes from fellow posters and it's been stellar.

In fact, I just made a stellar dessert today that another fellow poster sent me and it would be killer to share such culinary skills from around the globe.

Seriously, I'll also be happy to answer anyone's questions as well. I'm not a chef (although I play one on tv. lol) but I cook everything from homemade soups from scratch, BBQ'ing the perfect Lobster tail, doctoring up a grilled cheese sammich, using the right beeya to pre-cook brats prior to grilling and peparing a five star dinna for snotty company. Also, include any drink recipes as well.

Again, I'll love this thread cos I can start saving my recipes in it and not have to look all ova the computer, print them from local news, etc.

I'll start posting recipes tomorrow and I hope that many of y'all will as well.

Muchas Gracias.