X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEF MAXIMUS' KITCHEN or THE OFFICIAL ROTHARMY COOKBOOK

Hey,

I'm sure we've prolly had one of these before but let's make this one a keepa. The reason that I thought of this is cos number one, I fucking love to cook. Number two, things are a bit slow in Non at the moment. Number three tis' that over the yeeyas I've both given and received so many stellar recipes from fellow posters and it's been stellar.

In fact, I just made a stellar dessert today that another fellow poster sent me and it would be killer to share such culinary skills from around the globe.

Seriously, I'll also be happy to answer anyone's questions as well. I'm not a chef (although I play one on tv. lol) but I cook everything from homemade soups from scratch, BBQ'ing the perfect Lobster tail, doctoring up a grilled cheese sammich, using the right beeya to pre-cook brats prior to grilling and peparing a five star dinna for snotty company. Also, include any drink recipes as well.

Again, I'll love this thread cos I can start saving my recipes in it and not have to look all ova the computer, print them from local news, etc.

I'll start posting recipes tomorrow and I hope that many of y'all will as well.

Muchas Gracias.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Oh, I put it in blue cos it will be easier for me to find when scrolling through old threads. lol. Seriously, this will help me so much cos I'm going to post a ton of recipes in here. lmao. Then, I'll neve fuckin' lose them.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MAX
      Oh, I put it in blue cos it will be easier for me to find when scrolling through old threads. lol. Seriously, this will help me so much cos I'm going to post a ton of recipes in here. lmao. Then, I'll neve fuckin' lose them.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Hahahaha!!!

I KNEW you'd be the first one to make fun of my domestic bliss. lol.

Be good bro and I'll walk you through the steps and show you how to make a bowl of cereal if you're nice.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

I think it is cool that a guy loves to cook

Comment

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
            I think it is cool that a guy loves to cook
            Thanks CG.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MAX
              Be good bro and I'll walk you through the steps and show you how to make a bowl of cereal if you're nice.
              You have to know how to cook with all those wives to feed.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Originally posted by MAX
                Thanks CG.

Comment

Nice thread, Max!

If anyone didnt know, I'm Italian and having a passion for cooking is inborn.

I'll take the first step here and give you all, RAGU's pasta sauce recipe.( and it is NOT that shit you buy in a jar!!)

Ingredients:

9-12 fresh, ripe tomatos
                  3 jars tomato paste
                  3 cloves of fresh garlic (chopped)
                  extra virgin olive oil
                  1/2 cup sugar
                  1/2 cup red wine (burgundy, prefered)
                  1 red onion-chopped
                  1 green pepper-chopped
                  2 portabella mushrooms- chopped

Now...the secret to a great tasting sauce is...MEAT! I like to put as much in the sauce as the pot will take.

Meatballs, Itailan sausage, pork and VEAL. Veal shanks are what give it the flavor. USE THEM...

start with enough Olive Oil to coat the sauce pan...fry up the chopped garlic...add the wine...the sugar...onions, peppers and mushrooms.

dump in your tomato's and tomato paste, STIR IT...and keep stirring it!! Bring it to a boil...STILL STIRRING...shove in all your meatballs, sausage, pork and veal. KEEP STIRRING...if the sauce sticks, your fucked...it'll taste like shit.

When I make sauce its an all day affair...throw a little Frank or Dino on the stereo, drink the wine that you didnt use in the sauce...

let the sauce cook for at least 3 hours, longer if you can!

...and thats my trick.
                  Last edited by Carmine; 07-11-2005, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                    Nice thread, Max!

If anyone didnt know, I'm Italian and having a passion for cooking is inborn.

I'll take the first step here and give you all, RAGU's pasta sauce recipe.( and it is NOT that shit you buy in a jar!!)

Ingredients:

9-12 fresh, ripe tomatos
                    3 jars tomato paste
                    3 cloves of fresh garlic (chopped)
                    extra virgin olive oil
                    1/2 cup sugar
                    1/2 cup red wine (burgundy, prefered)
                    1 red onion-chopped
                    1 green pepper-chopped
                    2 portabella mushrooms- chopped

Now...the secret to a great tasting sauce is...MEAT! I like to put as much in the sauce as the pot will take.

Meatballs, Itailan sausage, pork and VEAL. Veal shanks are what give it the flavor. USE THEM...

start with enough Olive Oil to coat the sauce pan...fry up the chopped garlic...add the wine...the sugar...onions, peppers and mushrooms.

dump in your tomato's and tomato paste, STIR IT...and keep stirring it!! Bring it to a boil...STILL STIRRING...shove in all your meatballs, sausage, pork and veal. KEEP STIRRING...if the sauce sticks, your fucked...it'll taste like shit.

When I make sauce its an all day affair...throw a little Frank or Dino on the stereo, drink the wine that you didnt use in the sauce...

let the sauce cook for at least 3 hours, longer if you can!

...and thats my trick.
                    like i said....i love a man who knows how to cook

Comment

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
                      like i said....i love a man who knows how to cook
                      ...and "COOK" I can...but you knew that already.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                        ...and "COOK" I can...but you knew that already.
                        of course......

Comment

Count me in!

it's been funny to travel around, seeing all my south european student friends who are so impressed that a male cooks well, but also does the laundry, makes his bed etc...men don't do that in every country!

I'll be back with some recipes...btw, Carmine's pasta sauce made me hungry!
                          Originally posted by Cato
                          Golden, why are you FAT?
                          Originally posted by lesfunk
                          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Golden AWe

...btw, Carmine's pasta sauce made me hungry!
                            LOL...enjoy it, AWe.

Comment

Hey Max (or anyonelse...),

I always marinate the salmon and chicken breasts in some vinaigrette (from the srore) but it always end-up being dry, when I BarB.Q. it...

Any tricks to make sure those meats don't dry up?
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                              Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                              Originally posted by VanHalener
                              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                              Originally posted by FORD
                              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

Working...
                              X