X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grate thread !

Comment

• Jack Daniels/ Garlic/ Italian sausage hoagie on da Grill.

This ones real easy!

Hoagie rolls
      Jack Daniels whiskey
      Green, yellow, red and banana peppers
      Red Onions
      Mushrooms
      Your favorite cheese
      Garlic butter spread (Props to MAX, use his recipe)
      Hot Italian Sausage

Slice all the sausage, peppers, mushrooms and onions and soak overnight in straight JD.

Prepare your bbq by lining a section with tin-foil for your toppings. Just take em right from your marinate bag and toss them on to the foil about 20 minutes after you start the sausage.

When your sausage is just about done...slice your hoagie rolls and coat with your garlic spread and place. garlic butter side down on the "coolest" portion of your grill.

Remove rolls, layer inside with your cheese. place back on grill until cheese melts...

remove toppings...line the roll with the goop...grab a sauseege.

Eat.

Fagghetit!

Comment

• Originally posted by blonddgirl777

Any tricks to make sure those meats don't dry up?

Being bought jewelry and plenty of foreplay...

Comment

• Originally posted by flappo
          grate thread !
          They don't give a flying fakk aboot us..

WHERE'D YOU GET THE GUN?
          Hell's Kitchen
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• P.M.S. food???
            1 Bag of "Doritos"!
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
            Originally posted by Nitro Express
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
            Originally posted by VanHalener
            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
            Originally posted by FORD
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Being bought jewelry and plenty of foreplay...
              L.M.F.A.O...
              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• OK, a friend just gave me a bunch of moose meat. I have it frozen in my fridge...any suggestions???
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Originally posted by MAX
                  I can't eat rabbit bro. They're just too fuckin' cute.

you're too fuckin' cute....
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    OK, a friend just gave me a bunch of moose meat. I have it frozen in my fridge...any suggestions???
                    Yoo can doo dis..

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• mmmm...Moose Sukiyaki

has anyone ever tasted moose meat?

Comment

• BBQ Boboli

This is a pretty easy one, expecially if you just bake the pork tenderloin instead of grilling/smoking it (it'll be better if you grill/smoke it).

rustoffa's BBQ Boboli.

If you're not in a hurry, smoke or CHARCOAL grill a pork tenderloin. You can bake it in the oven, but that shit's for kermudgins with cakes in boxes.

When your tenderloin is given the go-ahead, slice it up...don't chip it. Try to imagine pork tenderloin as short Mickie Dees fries.

Grab the Boboli package, and free the said Boboli.

Give the high dollar, half baked pizza thingy a LIGHT coat of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese. I have to stress the focus on LIGHT, and PHILADELPHIA brand. The Kroger/Publix/Albertson's/Feldi/whatever fucking generic brand cream cheese is sucky. Motherfuckers that obsess about cheesecakes will kick your fucking ass for even mentioning that shit. Don't forget to not go overboard with it...just a light coating.

Once you've lightly coated the half baked thing with the CC, apply a layer of your favorite BBQ sauce. KRAFT "HOT" never varies.

The next step is grating some pepperjack on it. That's right, GRATING. The pre-grated shit in ziplock bags is shite. Think Cabot.

All that's left is laying that tenderloin all over the thing like your playing OPERATION. If you like onions, go for the sweet variety.

Bake (I know, just for the sake of the boboli) that motherfucker directly on the top rack...according to the Boboli package directions. Don't use a pan, a stone, anything. Put the sonofabitch directly on the filthy fucking oven rack.

Let it cool off for a few minutes and go-to-town.

Comment

you're too fuckin' cute....
                          Hello's and halos.

And a little something for you...
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MAX
                            Hello's and halos.

And a little something for you...
                            damn...I gotta see that woman while she is still out and about

she is such a major talent!!!

how was the show???

(kind of off the food topic...but...hey...its Etta James!!!)

I'm putting her CD on right now!

Comment

damn...I gotta see that woman while she is still out and about

she is such a major talent!!!

how was the show???

(kind of off the food topic...but...hey...its Etta James!!!)

I'm putting her CD on right now!

She said the show was great. I just scanned the ticket before they went so you could see it. I guess two of her sons play in her band?
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Max.,
                                I tried this garlic bread on saturday...
                                Very VERY good, but I am still digesting it!

Uff...

Comment

Working...
                                X