GARLIC BREAD and believe me, it tis' fucking GARLIC bread. Your breath will reek. lol.

Easy and another one I made up to go along with either my stellar sauce or your can of pasghetti-o's. lol.

1 Loaf French or Sourdough Bread sliced lengthwise

1 bulb Garlic (finely Chopped) and leave a few cloves separate cos we'll roast them on top of the bread when we bake the fucker.

Fresh Parsley (Finely Chopped)

2 cups butter (softened)

Kosher salt

Fresh Ground Pepper

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Mozzarella, Provolone or Freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese (Optional)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F along with a cookie sheet.

Aiiight, in a bowl take your butta, dashes of salt and garlic. Mince and mash garlic to a paste with salt using rounded end of a heavy knife. Stir together the butter, oil, and garlic paste in a bowl until smooth, then stir in parsley.

Then spread it all over the bread. Add several cloves of the unchopped garlic all over the bread. Put the loaves on the heated cookie sheet and bake for approx 10 minutes. Once again, I just made this up so I'm wingin' it in type. Just keep checking until the butter is melted and the bread is golden brown on the edges.

Now for the cheese part (fully optional)

Once the bread tis' pretty much done, put whatever cheese you want on top and broil it until it melts. Now that part you'll just have to eye it for yourself and just don't burn down the house. lol.

The bread can be spread with garlic butter 8 hours ahead and chilled, wrapped in foil. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking it. Anyway, when you're all done, just slice it up and serve along with whateva main dish.