Thread: W.W.J.K.: Who Would Jesus Kill?

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Thumbs up W.W.J.K.: Who Would Jesus Kill?

W.W.J.K.: Who Would Jesus Kill?
    Ann Coulter

March 11, 2004

William Safire, the New York Times' in-house "conservative" – who endorsed Bill Clinton in 1992, like so many conservatives – was sure Mel Gibson's movie "The Passion of the Christ" would incite anti-Semitic violence. Thus far, the pogroms have failed to materialize.

With all the subtlety of a Mack truck, Safire called Gibson's movie a version of "the medieval 'passion play,' preserved in pre-Hitler Germany at Oberammergau, a source of the hatred of all Jews as 'Christ killers.'" (Certainly every Aryan Nation skinhead murderer I've ever met was also a devoted theater buff and "passion play" aficionado.)

The "passion play" has been put on in Germany since at least 1633. I guess 1633 would be "pre-Hitler." In addition, Moses walked the Earth "pre-Hitler." The wheel was invented "pre-Hitler." People ate soup "pre-Hitler." Referring to the passion play as "pre-Hitler" is a slightly fancier version of every adolescent's favorite argument: You're like Hitler!

Despite repeated suggestions from liberals – including the in-house "conservative" and Clinton-supporter at the Times – Hitler is not what happens when you gin up Christians. Like Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine killers and the editorial board of the New York Times, Hitler detested Christians.

Indeed, Hitler denounced Christianity as an "invention of the Jew" and vowed that the "organized lie (of Christianity) must be smashed" so that the state would "remain the absolute master." Interestingly, this was the approach of all the great mass murderers of the last century – all of whom were atheists: Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.

In the United States, more than 30 million babies have been killed by abortion since Roe v. Wade, vs. seven abortion providers killed. Yeah – keep your eye on those Christians!

But according to liberals, it's Christianity that causes murder. (And don't get them started on Zionism.) Like their Muslim friends still harping about the Crusades, liberals won't "move on" from the Spanish Inquisition. In the entire 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition, about 30,000 people were killed. That's an average of less than 100 a year. Stalin knocked off that many kulaks before breakfast.

But Safire argues that viewers of "The Passion" will see the Jewish mob and think: "Who was responsible for this cruel humiliation? What villain deserves to be punished?"

Let's see: It was a Roman who ordered Christ's execution, and Romans who did all the flaying, taunting and crucifying. Perhaps Safire is indulging in his own negative stereotyping about Jews by assuming they simply viewed Romans as "the help."

But again I ask: Does anyone at the Times have the vaguest notion what Christianity is? (Besides people who go around putting up nativity scenes that have to be taken down by court order?) The religion that toppled the Roman Empire – anyone?

Jesus' suffering and death is not a Hatfields-and-McCoys story demanding retaliation. The gist of the religion that transformed the world is: God's only son came to Earth to take the punishment we deserved.

If the Jews had somehow managed to block Jesus' crucifixion and He had died in old age of natural causes, there would be no salvation through Christ and no Christianity. Whatever possible responses there may be to that story, this is not one of them: Damn those Jews for being a part of God's plan to save my eternal soul!

Gibson didn't insert Jews into the story for some Machiavellian, racist reason. Christ was a Jew crucified by Romans at the request of other Jews in Jerusalem. I suppose if Gibson had moved the story to suburban Cleveland and portrayed Republican logging executives crucifying Christ, the left would calm down. But it simply didn't happen that way.

Of course, the original text is no excuse in Hollywood. The villains of Tom Clancy's book "The Sum of All Fears" were recently transformed from Muslim terrorists to neo-Nazis for the movie version. You wouldn't want to upset the little darlings. They might do something rash like slaughter 3,000 innocent American civilians in a single day. The only religion that can be constantly defamed and insulted is the one liberals pretend to be terrified of.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    I'm missing the point of this article...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I'm missing the point of this article...
    You expect to find a "point" in a rant from Anndrew? :confused:

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-04-2015 @ 02:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe if Osama and all the other Muslim extremists beleived in God, they wouldn't want to kill so much.

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 02:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Who Would Jesus Kill??

Nobody.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Originally posted by steve
    Maybe if Osama and all the other Muslim extremists beleived in God, they wouldn't want to kill so much.
    Who the hell do you think Allah is????

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-01-2012 @ 08:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Allah's a limp-dick. He can't even see across the ocean. What kinda God is that???

Our God is much cooler...

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 04:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
    Allah's a limp-dick. He can't even see across the ocean. What kinda God is that???

Our God is much cooler...
    You have no "point"

When Jimmy Swaggert jerked off for hookers. Is that because Jesus is a pervert.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you missed this point too asshole.

GOD I FUCKING HATE KIDS WHO THINK THEY'RE SO FUCKING SMART FROM READING NEWSPAPERS THEY REFUSE TO LEARN FROM LIFE.

OR JUST THINK FOR THEMSELVES.
    Last edited by pete; 03-25-2004 at 09:32 PM.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by pete
    You have no "point"

When Jimmy Swaggert jerked off for hookers. Is that because Jesus is a pervert.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you missed this point too asshole.

GOD I FUCKING HATE KIDS WHO THINK THEY'RE SO FUCKING SMART FROM READING NEWSPAPERS THEY REFUSE TO LEARN FROM LIFE.

OR JUST THINK FOR THEMSELVES.
    Get off daddy's computer and get ready for school, OK?

Jerry Falwell
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    Who Would Jesus Kill??

Nobody.
    Agreed! This is sort of related I guess Ford (or any other professed Christian with liberal stance)... answer me this?

Do you think you could ever kill?, especially if your family was in danger. Not only that, but do you feel that God looks down upon people who defend themselves in a bad situation and the attacking party gets hurt or killed? Finally, from a liberals perspective, what should a "perfect" court system do to people that end up in these situations?
    Last edited by Jerry Falwell; 03-26-2004 at 01:38 PM.

Still Freaky
    Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-24-2004 @ 09:04 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    Who Would Jesus Kill??

Nobody.

A HA!
    Better question:
    Who will Jesus kill with the trumpet blast and the second coming?
    I don't know, but I am going to keep examining my self VERY closely to make sure it's not me.

Pied piper of poontang!!!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-30-2020 @ 05:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

God is the reason for most of the wars through out the world. My god has a bigger dick than your god. Anybody remember the spainish inquisition? If there was a god he wouldn't tollerate this type of bull shit. When you die it's over. You lie in a box. No heaven no hell. It's just over.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nope.

Thread Information