• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SilvioDante
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Or, maybe not...
    Well, I know of 3 points we will get this year and I'll be there on Jan. 1st to watch as the Preds beat the piss outta the Pens.
    "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

You may be right, Nashville always plays the Pens tough...

That is, the previous years Pens....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Re: Hey Guwapo! Leafs on CBC 25 times this year!!!

Originally posted by DavidFlamma

It will be fun though, the Leafs will be O for 15 on Saturday night and ratings will be down.
        Bullshit, the Leafs may not be as stong this year but to say they will be 0-15 is madness....
        May your Canucks suck comode scum.....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Someone's jacking someone else's chains....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• aesop
            Commando
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by SilvioDante
            Well, I know of 3 points we will get this year and I'll be there on Jan. 1st to watch as the Preds beat the piss outta the Pens.
            ...And then I woke up. Damn!!!! it was all just a dream. That cursed Recchi-Lemieux-LeClair line!! Or was it that Malone-Crosby-Koltsov one?
            Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Koltsov won't be that high bro, doesn't have the scoring touch of the top two lines...

Something like this:

Leclair-Lemieux-Recchi
              Malone-Crosby-Palffy
              Fata-Pirjeta-Koltsov
              Surovy-Beech-Roy

Edzo should have some fun juggling the lines during training camp...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

That was quick, signed deal in less than a day....

Must be nice, 18 year old kid making more in endorsements than his salary...

Pens to announce Crosby signing Friday

Associated Press

9/8/2005 7:42:03 PM

PITTSBURGH (AP) - The Pittsburgh Penguins didn't want Sidney Crosby to miss even a minute of their first training camp in two years. The NHL's labour agreement made it all but certain he wouldn't.

The Penguins are expected to announce Friday that the No. 1 draft pick has signed his first NHL contract, a formality since the new labour deal limits his first-year compensation to $850,000 in salary and $850,000 in bonuses.

Crosby's agent, Pat Brisson, flew to Pittsburgh on Thursday night for a Friday morning meeting with Penguins general manager Craig Patrick to finalize the agreement. To maximize local TV coverage before the Steelers start dominating it during the weekend, the two sides are expected to announce the deal Friday afternoon.

The bonuses are expected to be tied to relatively easily obtainable standards for a player of Crosby's ability, such as scoring 20 goals, getting 35 assists, making the all-rookie team and being among the top three rookie forwards in plus-minus.

Until he gets several more years of experience, the 18-year-old Crosby is all but certain to make more money via endorsements and promotions than he does in salary.

Crosby first visited Pittsburgh last month for the team's rookie orientation camp.

Crosby is due back for the start of training camp Tuesday and a week's worth of pre-season practice before the Penguins shift their camp to their Wilkes-Barre, Pa., minor-league affiliate's arena.

Crosby is looking forward to the camp, mostly to get acquainted with players such as Lemieux, Mark Recchi, John LeClair, Sergei Gonchar and Jocelyn Thibault that, until now, he's seen play only in person.

''I'm excited to play with any guys in the NHL, but when you see some of the names they're bringing in, I mean it's going to be a great experience,'' he said. ''No. 1 draft picks go to a place that's rebuilding and I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to play with a team that's going to compete every night.''

Crosby will make his NHL debut Oct. 5 at New Jersey.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Just grabbed some great game tix for 3 games (for some great cash, I might add )...

Oct. 7th, Pens at Canes... (Poj, sect. 122, about 15 rows from the ice)

Dec. 27th, Leafs at Pens... (Center Ice, about 15 rows from the ice)

Feb. 11th, Pens at Caps... (Sect. 102, about 15 rows from the ice)

Frickin' Ticketmaster was FLOODED, all NHL teams started selling individual game tickets at the same time....

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Just grabbed some great game tix for 3 games (for some great cash, I might add )...

Oct. 7th, Pens at Canes... (Poj, sect. 122, about 15 rows from the ice)

Dec. 27th, Leafs at Pens... (Center Ice, about 15 rows from the ice)

Feb. 11th, Pens at Caps... (Sect. 102, about 15 rows from the ice)

Frickin' Ticketmaster was FLOODED, all NHL teams started selling individual game tickets at the same time....
                    I got an e-mail from the Devils informing me that tickets are on sale for a 10% discount. I think it should be alot more than that.

I'll probably go to one game this year. That'll be the game when I go with my son and his school at 50% off.
                    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Yeah, read on the Pens board that the opener at the Meadowlands on the 5th sold out in 10 minutes....

Hockey is back, indeed....

Comment

• Bob_R
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I guess everyone wants to see Mario and Crosby. The Devils in the meantime have lost Stevens and Niedermayer.
                        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Crosby with a sweet move from behind the net and flips it past the goalie with a backhander....

The first of many to come gentlemen...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Crosby with a sweet move from behind the net and flips it past the goalie with a backhander....

The first of many to come gentlemen...

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/peng...osby_goal2.asx
                            Until now, I thought Crosby's talent couldn't live up to the hype...

Most impressive!!
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Listening to the Pens' 1st preseason game tonight (yes, I'm a glutton)...

The refs are calling ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.... Midway through the 3rd period, there has to be 20 penalties called already....

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

The other Federov

Sergei's little bro Fedor Federov is lighting it up in inter-squad games here at Vancouver...looking like an all-star.

He has had motivational issues here, but look the fuck out if he can keep this up.

Has talent to be all-world...

Canucks take the Cup....Bert is actually stronger and faster now than before.

Can't wait!
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...