X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Dunno, I've always thought he was a better offensive player than he's been given credit for...

Maybe doesn't get the goals, but moves the puck around pretty well....

But you guys are right, they need more muscle...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Leafs slash ticket pricesBut going to a game still won't be cheap

TORONTO (CP) — In the wake of the NHL lockout, the Toronto Maple Leafs have cut ticket prices by five per cent.

Seats will range from $35 (down from $37 in 2003-04) in the upper purple section to $173 (down from $182) in the lower gold and platinum sections. The team says the season ticket prices, the lowest since 2002, will run through the 2006-07 season.

“Under the new collective bargaining agreement we have lower player costs, however we’ll be incurring significant expenses that are new to us, totalling tens of millions of dollars,” Tom Anselmi, executive vice-president and chief operating officer for Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, said in a statement Friday.

“That said, we feel we can put in place a five per cent across-the-board ticket price decrease while remaining revenue-neutral in the short term.

The Leafs, always a tough ticket in Toronto, did not explain the “significant expenses” in their release. The team says more than 43 per cent of the seats at Air Canada Centre will now be priced at $68 or less, and 14 per cent will be capped at $35 for regular season games.
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Big fucking deal, the last game I went to cost me 70.00 bucks, now its 68? What a joke....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
          Big fucking deal, the last game I went to cost me 70.00 bucks, now its 68? What a joke....
          Cheaper tickets you still can't get.

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Maybe I could use the extra 2 bucks to buy half a hot dog....

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Maybe I could use the extra 2 bucks to buy half a hot dog....
              This is what the Leafs consider a gesture to their fans....
              Shit, I meant to edit my post, not qoute....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Seats will range from $35 (down from $37 in 2003-04) in the upper purple section to $173 (down from $182) in the lower gold and platinum sections.
                I'm assuming that's Canadian dollars...

One of you Canucks translate to real money....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Well, its about 80-85 cents to the dollar these days so you figure it out....

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

TSN.ca will cybercast four hours of the draft starting at Noon ET/9 am PT.

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

God, I dont think I could sit through that whole thing, wake me when its over....Will keep an eye on it though....

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

God, I dont think I could sit through that whole thing, wake me when its over....Will keep an eye on it though....
                        I'm curiuos about that second pick, and of course who the Leafs get.

No way I'm sitting through the whole thing, that would be like trying to watch Aki Berg stick handle

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Yeah, no shit, lol...
                          Its only 2 hours long, surprised, figured they would drag it out to more like 4 hours....

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Here we go....

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

1. Penguins - Crosby

2. Ducks - Bobby Ryan

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

3. Carolina - Jack Johnson

Comment

Working...