X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Weight is out for game 6...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I think Carolina is the better team...but has their luck ran out?

Remember, they were looking done when the Habs captain Koivu was knocked out of the playoffs (and maybe his career) with a non-call high stick.

Buffalo was decimated with injuries and obviously would have been stronger with even a few of their injured. That series could have gone much differently.

And now, having a good run of injury-free playoffs, Pisani's hits are taking their toll and now Weight is gone, as is Ward.

Interesting turn of events
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

It's the coin
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

It's easy to forget they are up 3-2...but we'll see...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I'd like to see Brind'amour score a couple and win it next game.

I can't root for the Oil after hating on them all year.
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I think we'll see a different team from Carolina...Edmonton has some swag right now...but I guarantee you right now that Carolina's looking to put it away in Edmonton...

if anything else...they'll come into Edmonton pissed as all get out...

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Carolina wins by a large margin...

4-1..something like that...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Remember Edmonton had alot of rest before the Finals started...

Is it a factor?

I don't think I can take a whole year of "Stanley Cup Champions the Edmonton Oilers"
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Yo Poj, it's a no-go for me and the youngin' for Monday, if the Oilers win...

He made the All-Star team, and they've got practices every day for the next two weeks, including a two-a-day today....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

OH shit...I got the wife to put off the vacation...lmfao....should have checked it out...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

No worries..I may be watching a parade...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Holy fuck...

Erik Cole is dressed..and skating...

ole #26...

things just got interesting...

by far and away...IMO...the best Cane...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Wow...no doubt....we got some fucking sparks brewin' right now...

He's been practicing with the team since Montreal...and it appears as though the Dr.'s have cleared him to play...

but Laviollete is being very coy right now...gametime decision...

at the very least...having him out there with the team will be a big lift...playing or not...

they've got to come out focused...and get the lead...

I'm predicting a 4-2 or 5-3 score...Canes win the cup...tonight...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Wow...fucking a...never expected Cole to come back...

this is the last game for the Oilers either way...so it will be loud to start...

Wow...they announced they were planning for a parade next week...no doubt publicized by the Canes...in the locker room...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Cole IS fast...Cole IS quick...

COLE CAN HIT...

wow...

I have to admit them singing the anthems are cool as hell...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Damn...

of course...all the Canes are singing it too...

Comment

Working...