Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
    Nashville fucking sucks.

Bunch of cheaters and low-lifes.

This playoff season completely blows
    Try removing the bong from in front of your face, drug addict.

This playoff season has been phenomenal. Will more than likely set the record for overtime and one goal games.

I would tell you to go post in a thread about a topic you actually have some knowledge on, but there is no such topic. Anywhere.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Go fuck fuck a AIDS-infected money you fucking sad F A T fuck.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Crosby is the majority of it. Can't stand that whiny bitch. Not saying he's not the best player, just don't like him.
        I hear you. I feel the same way about the Warriors, particularly Green. Durant is cool.
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Sens in 7!

The irony of Crosby calling that dude a "fucking pussy" last night!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I didn't hear about that. Details Von
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Sid the Kid does it again...just cant stop excellence.
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

My dumb Canadian friend is a big Crosby fan...

He's a great player but for fucking fuck's sake stop calling out other players for being pansies when you cry like a robbed whore to the officials in half your games and have the magic NHL League protect act covering your ass...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The Crosby memes are awesome, I wish I could find the one where he says to Malkin, "Don't worry honey, Weber can't hurt us anymore"...

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Crosby is such a twat. My nephew played against him in youth hockey, and said he was a crybaby then too. The fucking guy goes up to the officials and snivels and whines after every fucking period too. He's more protected than Michael Jordan was.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Crosby is such a twat. My nephew played against him in youth hockey, and said he was a crybaby then too. The fucking guy goes up to the officials and snivels and whines after every fucking period too. He's more protected than Michael Jordan was.
                      Same with Pat Kane. The Blackhawks won't let him come home to Buffalo, unless they're supervised visits with his parents, anymore because he seems to get in trouble a lot here...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I honestly don't have a horse in this race. Don't like Crosby in particular or not like him. I just see what he does on the ice.

Gets a ton of pummeling and stickwork and is their captain. You do realize the Captains and Assistant Captains have a specific job to lobby the refs and linesman for explanations on calls, etc.

I don't think I will ever understand the negativity. What more does a guy have to do?
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                          What more does a guy have to do?
                          How about not be a whiny bitch?

Yzerman did what he does, without being a whiny bitch. In fact, Yzerman was forced by Scotty Bowman to completely change the style of his game for the betterment of the team. He did it, and was still one of the best Captains and leaders ever, without being a whiny bitch.

In fact, there are many other current and former great Captains that have never been labeled as a whiny bitch.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Crosby is labeled a whiny bitch by players and fans, because he's a whiny bitch. You don't earn the kind of hatred he gets, just because you're good. There are plenty of good and great players that aren't hated.

I know a guy that played on that Stanley Cup winning team last year. He told me he couldn't wait to get out of that organization, and Crosby was a big reason why. Not the only reason, but a big part of it.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I don't buy it. Dude has been targeted with some pretty cheap shots.

In that Washington game...he gets two shots to the head on the same play...ends up being a huge reason why they beat the Caps, and again a huge contributor in beating the Sens.

All the rest is just people begin jealous. I honestly can;t see any reason to discuss it, it is so ridiculous.

Dude does nothing but man up and win playoff series after playoff series
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                              I don't buy it. Dude has been targeted with some pretty cheap shots.

In that Washington game...he gets two shots to the head on the same play...ends up being a huge reason why they beat the Caps, and again a huge contributor in beating the Sens.

All the rest is just people begin jealous. I honestly can;t see any reason to discuss it, it is so ridiculous.

Dude does nothing but man up and win playoff series after playoff series
                              Well, you might not buy it, but it's a fact. He's a whiny bitch. He didn't get that label from jealousy. He earned it with reality. He's been carrying that label since his days of youth. If it were just fans of all the teams he beats, that were labeling him a whiny bitch, I'd agree with you. But 99.9% of the rest of the NHL players agree too.

Regardless, it doesn't take away from all of his accomplishments, or his true talent or heart. He's the best player in the game, and the best at winning. I guess what I'm saying is, he's the best at whining and winning!

It's a shame the NHL changed the game to encourage those cheap shots too. If Crosby had played in the previous NHL, he would have been more protected. Those guys that deliver those cheap shots to him, would have paid dearly. It's the NHL's fault there is no longer retribution for those acts. A guy in today's game knows he can cheap shot the best player in the game, and he's going to get love tapped a couple of times, or maybe face washed, and that's it. The NHL should be grateful that even though he's a whiny bitch, he is a tough guy. Imagine a guy as talented as Crosby, but without the heart. He'd have been long gone from the game.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How about not be a whiny bitch?

Yzerman did what he does, without being a whiny bitch. In fact, Yzerman was forced by Scotty Bowman to completely change the style of his game for the betterment of the team. He did it, and was still one of the best Captains and leaders ever, without being a whiny bitch.

In fact, there are many other current and former great Captains that have never been labeled as a whiny bitch.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Crosby is labeled a whiny bitch by players and fans, because he's a whiny bitch. You don't earn the kind of hatred he gets, just because you're good. There are plenty of good and great players that aren't hated.

I know a guy that played on that Stanley Cup winning team last year. He told me he couldn't wait to get out of that organization, and Crosby was a big reason why. Not the only reason, but a big part of it.
                                A former Sabre that played with the Red Wings, can't remember which one because this was from a 1990's Sabres' broadcast, but he said when Yzerman was in the early years of his career and in a playoff run with the Wings in the 80's against Edmonton, he was getting fucking crushed nightly. Finally, his "wingman" and all around psychotic mob-like "enforcer" Bob Probert skated over to Gretzky and told him something to the effect of "tell your guys they better lay off Yzerman, or I'm coming for you!."

Gretzky's eyes got wide as "silver dollars" and he skated right over to his bench, and the ice suddenly opened for Yzerman the rest of the series....

Comment

Working...