X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Damm, wouldnt it suck for all you Leaf haters to have the Leafs be the ones who beat the UNBEATEN Sabers? (Well, unbeaten except for 1 game in a shootout anyway)
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Damn...wish I could see that game...

I'm stuck with flipping back and forth between the Bruins/Lightning and BC/Wake Forest...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Actually, its one of the best all around Leafs games I have seen this season, the Sabes may be losing but its been a great game....11 min to go 4-1 Toronto....
        Buffalo getting lots of PP chances but are blowing them....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Full Bug
          Damm, wouldnt it suck for all you Leaf haters to have the Leafs be the ones who beat the UNBEATEN Sabers? (Well, unbeaten except for 1 game in a shootout anyway)
          That's cause they haven't played the Pens yet....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Look for Buffalo to suffer their first lost of the season tonite at the hands of the Leafs, you heard it here first....
            So Flamma, would you like your crow feed by a spoon? With it beaten over your head? Or would you like it served by yourself so you can choke on it? Dont bother telling me the Leafs got lucky, if you say that then its easy to tell you didnt watch the game....
            Chalk one for the Bug!
            Last edited by Full Bug; 11-04-2006, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              That's cause they haven't played the Pens yet....
              Yeah well the Pens werent unbeaten in regulation.....
              I wonder if there are any Pens/Leafs games coming up?
              I havent heard much about Crosby so far....:confused:

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Bruins win in OT...
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Yeah, the Leafs played well.

Raycroft was solid, Peca, Sundin as well were good and Tucker playing for his next contract.

Sabres weren't in the game it seemed for whatever reason.

Except for the fight, a pretty dull game.
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Chalk one for the Bug!
                    I guess the leafs have to look at ending the Sabres unbeaten streak (in regulation ) as a feat, considering they won't be seeing a Cup Final for another 50 years or so:p
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Yeah well the Pens werent unbeaten in regulation.....
                      I wonder if there are any Pens/Leafs games coming up?
                      I havent heard much about Crosby so far....:confused:
                      Well, Malkin missed the first 4 games, so who knows what their record would be with him in there the entire season.... They're 5-1 with him...

The first Pens/Leafs game is Dec. 29th in Pittsburgh, and I'll be there 5 rows back from Center Ice.....

Yeah, Crosby is doing shitty, 18 points in 10 games.....

But you're right, Malkin is definitely taking the headlines from Crosby, and I'm sure he doesn't mind at all....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Well, Malkin missed the first 4 games, so who knows what their record would be with him in there the entire season.... They're 5-1 with him...

The first Pens/Leafs game is Dec. 29th in Pittsburgh, and I'll be there 5 rows back from Center Ice.....

Yeah, Crosby is doing shitty, 18 points in 10 games.....

But you're right, Malkin is definitely taking the headlines from Crosby, and I'm sure he doesn't mind at all....
                        Ahh, its still early, this stuff will mean more come feb or mar....

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                          I guess the leafs have to look at ending the Sabres unbeaten streak (in regulation ) as a feat, considering they won't be seeing a Cup Final for another 50 years or so:p
                          Nice turn around, I wasnt sayng they were, just that you thought I was an idiot FOR TONITE saying they were going to beat them and they did, suck on my prediction pipe you laughed at Flamma.....
                          Dull game? What`were you watching? Oh yeah, the Sabers werent winning, whatever.......
                          Last edited by Full Bug; 11-05-2006, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Have a good time, if they come to TO and you can go to the game, maybe I can meet you....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Yeah, I've been talking to my son about that one of these days... TO is not very far away at all from where I grew up, just head up I-90 to Buffalo, and up the QEW...

I'm sure tickets will be very tough to come by, that would require some serious planning....

We'll see...

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Well, just let me know in advance when you might do it so I can get tickets.....
                                Getting a Leaf ticket means I wont eat for a week, but oh well....

Comment

Working...