This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    I'm gonna make it to a game up there one of these days, just gotta....
    Let me know when you can make it, I've got connections

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

For sure bro...

Actually there is an outside chance I could attending some training in Waterloo, I do a lot of work with Blackberrys...

I doubt it, but possible...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        For sure bro...

Actually there is an outside chance I could attending some training in Waterloo, I do a lot of work with Blackberrys...

I doubt it, but possible...
        Just give me a couple of weeks notice and we're in.

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
          Let me know when you can make it, I've got connections
          You ever have tickets you cant use just let me know, I will help you dispose of them....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I saw this coming, and quite frankly, it's the right thing to do...

It's time...

No Olympics for Mario

Lemieux withdraws name from consideration

PITTSBURGH (CP) - Pittsburgh Penguins captain Mario Lemieux has withdrawn his name from Canadian Olympic hockey team consideration.

Lemieux has informed Team Canada executive director Wayne Gretzky of his decision, the Penguins said on their website.

Lemieux was admitted to hospital on Wednesday after complaining of an irregular heartbeat.

He was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation, which can be treated with medication.

The Penguins say Lemieux will receive a medical checkup on Monday and hopes to resume workouts in the coming weeks.

He's the second Team Canada veteran in less than a week to withdraw his name. Red Wings captain Steve Yzerman pulled out Tuesday.

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

New schedule could help East

The "mighty" Ottawa Senators, hyped by the Eastern media as the second coming of the "Flying Frenchmen" of the Montreal glory days of Guy LaFleur, etc.

Well...a trip out West sure puts a damper on the Stanley Cup parade.

Although they were great, fast-paced games, the Canucks were deserving winners in their shootout on Friday, and the flames beat the Sens in overtime.

Good luck for the rest of the East as they make their Western road trip.
              I said it at the beginning of year that it would be a bitch playing out here.
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I' happy the SEN's were beaten last night...

But OTTAWA IS FOR REAL!

They have amazing depth and no discernable weaknesses to be exploited in a seven-game playoff series. John MUCKLER has built a very solid team to say the least...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  I' happy the SEN's were beaten last night...

But OTTAWA IS FOR REAL!

They have amazing depth and no discernable weaknesses to be exploited in a seven-game playoff series. John MUCKLER has built a very solid team to say the least...
                  We shut down their top line for only the second time this year.

But, with this schedule what does that really mean?

I do worry about the Dominator (who was robbed of a Cup in Buffalo)

But I think that there are better teams in the West than Ottawa.

The East can still be our "Developmental League"

In the playoffs, the referee list will be shortened and more discretion will be used. Generaly, Western teams are bigger, stronger. There won't be any parade to the penalty box and so Eastern teams will be crushed. No team from the East will win a Stanley Cup this year
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Not to be a homer, but The SABRES are coming on strong with 23 of their last possible 26 points taken...

All without their (former) starting goalie RYAN MILLER and top scorer DANIEL BRIERE. Goalie MARTY BIRON, who will now fight to split time with MILLER, has set a franchise record with nine consecutive wins. They're getting very, very confident behind excellent goaltending, decent defense, team speed, and some deep, timely scoring. They also have a recent history of running teams with better records from the playoffs.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Sabres have been playing well..

They play the Pens home-and-home Friday and Saturday....

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Is that all you've got ? Get That Shit out of here!

Well, the East's best goes down again.

The Canucks beat the Conference's first place and now second place team , the Rangers in a great game.

Today it was learned that our #1 goalie, Cloutier is out for the year.

I'm not even worried. All of you back East have no idea how good teams in the West are because you just don't get the coverage.

But I will tell you that we held the League's 2 top scoring teams to 4 goals total in 2 games because of one d-man named Ohlund.

Dude is league's best defenseman! He does it all very quietly.

I even think we should pick up Thibault because he would look good the way team plays it's system.

Bring it the fuck on!
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Is that all you've got ? Get That Shit out of here!

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                          Well, the East's best goes down again.

The Canucks beat the Conference's first place and now second place team , the Rangers in a great game.

Today it was learned that our #1 goalie, Cloutier is out for the year.

I'm not even worried. All of you back East have no idea how good teams in the West are because you just don't get the coverage.

But I will tell you that we held the League's 2 top scoring teams to 4 goals total in 2 games because of one d-man named Ohlund.

Dude is league's best defenseman! He does it all very quietly.

I even think we should pick up Thibault because he would look good the way team plays it's system.

Bring it the fuck on!
                          VANCOUVER? It will all fall apart as it usually does.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

The rumors are flying...

Good chance that Edzo will be canned tonight or tomorrow in P-Burgh...

His replacement you ask ?? Of course, it'll be the Baby Penguins coach, former Habs coach Michel Theirren.....

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                              Head Fluffer
                              • May 2005

Vancouver sucks (they should not allow pro sports in Vancouver, the NBA learned its lesson), Ottawa is the team that will win it all

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Buffalo the Cinderalla story for this year?

Can we have one of your goalies?

I bet Vancouver will pick up one of Buffalo's or Minnesota's goalies before season is done.

Watch it happen...
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...