Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourthcoming

I believe the Blues have given up the least amount of goals in the league. That's Ken Hitchcock hockey. My Rangers, on the other hand.....have begun their annual end of the season nose dive....and those fuckin' Penguins are right up our asses....so are jersey and Philly. I'd almost rather the rangers finish with the 6th seed and play the Panthers first round, and have the other teams beat each other up. WAKE UP RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Green Manalishi
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2010

Fourthcoming , here's the difference . At least your New York Rangers have actually WON the Stanley Cup .
      The Blues are 0 for 3 in the Stanley Cup and 0 for 12 in games played . Not even ONE lousy victory .
      Swept three straight years . Damn . They haven't even as much as sniffed the Stanley Cup
      since...(sigh )...1970 . I was seven . Shit . We are truly the Chicago Cubs of hockey .
      Maybe , they will make a respectable run this time around .

Comment

• fourthcoming

I feel you bro....I remember what it was like waiting forever for the Rangers to win....well, it seemed like forever and I'm only 38....my pops waited forever. I didn't realize the Blues were 0-12 in the Cup. I'm happy with where the rangers are headed.....good, young team...no stupid trades for high priced vets this season. The last few years they have started strong and finished poorly.....big game against Jersey tonight....we need a win. Good luck to your Blues....maybe our teams will meet up in a few months when it really counts.

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Oh man! In the home stretch and it looks like Florida is going to make it to the dance this year!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!! This is exciting stuff for us...
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• fourthcoming

BIG BIG BIG win for the Rangers tonight. Powerplay is still awful.......just put the damn puck on net instead of trying to be the 1980 Soviet olympic team!!! Nevertheless, huge win over Jersey tonight.

Comment

• fourthcoming

another big win tonight for the Broadway Blue Shirts......gotta hold onto that number 1 seed.....need a few more points cushion before the second to last game of the season in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

That was a good hockey game.... There'll be another one tonight when the Preds visit the Pens.....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fourthcoming

That was a good game....I'm hoping the Pens game is on NHL network or NBC sports tonight.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Damn Penguins are a goal scoring machine.

Comment

• So this is love
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Pens are my favs team to win the cup...although the NHL playoffs are a long road. Pay attention to SL, NYR, Bos and as always the Wings.
                      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Well, of course as a Pens fanatic I'd love to concur, but yeah anything can happen....

16 wins ain't no joke....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fourthcoming

A hot goalie goes a long way in the playoffs......anything can happen...that's what's great about Hockey.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Buffalo starting to look like a tough out in the playoffs if they eek in. Very hot team with a hot goalie.....could be a dangerous 8 seed. They owned my Rangers tonight.....

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

VA, did you see the Crosby highlights from yesterday? Holy shit. Looks like his vagina has finally healed. At least until someone taps him again!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                VA, did you see the Crosby highlights from yesterday? Holy shit. Looks like his vagina has finally healed. At least until someone taps him again!
                                He actually took a pretty good pop yesterday.... Bounced right back up....

But yeah, and he's admittedly still rusty....

Comment

Working...