X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I got a paycheck that predicts if Brooks Orpik would ever do that, no fucking shit that he'd get suspended...

Just more Toronto bias...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Sean Avery of the Kings is a pussy.

He committs the cardinal sin of spraying the goalie with ice and then refuses to answer the bell and a teamate is forced to fight a much bigger player.

Hayward (a former player) calls him out:

Avery responds

"You're the reason the league doesn't have a national television deal. You're a (terrible) announcer and you were a (terrible) player," Avery said during the exchange.

Hayward responded: "How would you know? When I played, you were in your third year of eighth grade."

Hilarious.
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I really do hate Toronto, but Sundin's 6 points (4 goals, 2 assists) in a 6-5 OT win against Florida is outstanding.

I hope this inspires Marcus Naslund to a similar feat here.

I actually like many of the Leafs players, and even Pat Quinn. It is just the institution that is the Leafs, along with their annoying, arrogant fans
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

They'd sure have more credibility in my eyes if they'd won a Cup in the last 40 years.....

Of course, a team from Vancouver hasn't won it since 1915....

Sorry, had to go there !!!

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

This is the year...

Nucks will win the next three games and then sweep the Red Wings on their way to their first Cup!
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Switch84
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

LMAO!

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
              This is the year...

Nucks will win the next three games and then sweep the Red Wings on their way to their first Cup!

:eek: :p No, WAY!! My Hockeytown Heroes just clinched home ice AND won the President's Trophy (We're no.1! We're no. 1!) I've staked out my spot for the parade on Jefferson Ave. ALREADY!

Stevie Y's retiring after this season and I'd like to see him hoist Lord Stanley's Cup as a fabulous send-off.

1915?!! Is that TRUE?
              Last edited by Switch84; 04-13-2006, 11:39 AM.
              "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Switch84
                :eek: :p No, WAY!! My Hockeytown Heroes just clinched home ice AND won the President's Trophy (We're no.1! We're no. 1!) I've staked out my spot for the parade on Jefferson Ave. ALREADY!

Stevie Y's retiring after this season and I'd like to see him hoist Lord Stanley's Cup as a fabulous send-off.

1915?!! Is that TRUE?
                Yes indeed, 1915....

And as for the Red Wings, sure must be nice playing Chicago, St. Louis, and Columbus 24 times out of 82 games...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

At least the Nucks had a sniff...twice, in the past 30 years.

Shit, they were one hyperbaric chamber away from a cup against New York.

Messier guaranteeing a win my ass. He knew the mystical chamber would get "lost" for game 7 in New York.

One of the best Stanley Cup Finals Ever!
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Well, the Nucks are out. Alex Auld just wasn't up to the task...going down on every shot.

Doesn't take long for the league to figure out how to beat the backup goalie.

This can only mean one thing...

I am jumping on the Leafs bandwagon.

That's right. Those fuckers are sacking up in the biggest way. I can't believe they have a chance!!

Fucking Leafs for the Cup baby!

I can't believe what I am saying....Jagermeister be damned, I don't care .

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Dont count on Toronto beating Ottawa tomorrow, Ottawa has smoked them everytime they have met this season, the Leafs have played well lately but dont deserve to make the Playoffs anyway, I'm going to be cheering on the Flames to win the cup......
                      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Hey whassup Bug...

Shouldn't you and your Leaf buddies be busy making plans for the 40th anniversary of not winning the Stanley Cup ??

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Sundin is best player in the league in the last two weeks.

Carrying that team.

Go Leafs!!!

Tampa got a point tonight though
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Excuse me ????????????

I like Sundin, does his business, not a showboat, always have admired him....

And his 6 point night was outstanding....

But have you seen how absolutely POSSESSED Crosby has been in the last two weeks ??

17 points in the last 7 games (it's really 6 games, when he went down with the "lower body injury in Tampa")

Same span for Sundin ?? 14 points....

Sid is at 97 points heading into tonight's game at the Isles....

Will this be the night to hit triple figures ??

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

He is at 97 points? I had no idea he was doing so well, a shame for him the Pens suck so bad.....
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Shouldn't you and your Leaf buddies be busy making plans for the 40th anniversary of not winning the Stanley Cup ??
                                Its OK, I still have a hangover from the party we had when the Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series 10 or so years ago....

Comment

Working...