X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    The entire playoffs will be war after war, nothing like it....
    I love it. But my team is falling apart. AGAIN ! D is to young and Backstrom is looking shaky. We traded our backup. Cullen & Heatley are hurt. Chicago looks awesome.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

This was just a sick, sick save by Fleury....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Green Manalishi
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2010

Yes ! 1 - 0 victory over the Red Wings - Sweet ! Took the season series and the last game against the inter - division rival .
        Sux about the re-alignmnet . Gonna miss the old remnants of the Black and Blue Chuck Norris Division though for the most part the Red Wings have been the dominant force for the last 20 years or so .
        It's precarious but I hope the Blues can hold on to that playoff spot . Gonna be a dogfight .
        I gotta say this though - The Blues seem to have a nasty habit of making me glad that it's baseball season . Go Cards !
        Last edited by Green Manalishi; 04-07-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
          Yes ! 1 - 0 victory over the Red Wings - Sweet ! Took the season series and the last game against the inter - division rival .
          Sux about the re-alignmnet . Gonna miss the old remnants of the Black and Blue Chuck Norris Division though for the most part the Red Wings have been the dominant force for the last 20 years or so .
          It's precarious but I hope the Blues can hold on to that playoff spot . Gonna be a dogfight .
          I gotta say this though - The Blues seem to have a nasty habit of making me glad that it's baseball season . Go Cards !
          Booooooooooooo! Hell of a win for the Blues, have to hand it to them.

Comment

• Green Manalishi
            Head Fluffer
            • Jul 2010

Sorry , I have to savor the flavor 'cause I know it may be fleeting .
            ~Take me out to the ballgame......

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The Sabres play the Bruins in the first game there since the terrorist attacks at the Boston Marathon...

Comment

• Take 'Em
                Head Fluffer
                • May 2005

Blackhawks continue to find ways to win. Another overtime victory vs. Nashville last night. 6 point lead for the President's Trophy, which I don't know is a blessing or a curse. You get home ice advantage through the playoffs, but how many teams have we seen with the best record in the league get knocked out in the 1st round by an 8th seed. Either way they are friggin fun to watch this year.....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Penguins at Bruins this afternoon...

Pens win clinches #1 seed in the East.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Take 'Em
                    Head Fluffer
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Penguins at Bruins this afternoon...

Pens win clinches #1 seed in the East.....

I'm still hoping for Hawks vs. Pens in the Finals...... That would be a great matchup to watch with lots of end to end play and horsepower!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Take 'Em
                      I'm still hoping for Hawks vs. Pens in the Finals...... That would be a great matchup to watch with lots of end to end play and horsepower!!
                      It sure would....

But Pens fans can't worry about that, not after three straight years of choking in the playoffs....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The Sabres can't seem to clinch anything: not a playoff spot, not a title, nor even a high round draft pick. Although the silver lining is that some of their newer players are starting to come on like Porter, Flynn, Pardy and Enroth. They could be the corp of a tougher, bigger team that plays with more heart...
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-20-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Take 'Em
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          The Sabres can't seem to clinch anything: not a playoff spot, not a title, nor even a high round draft pick. Although the silver lining is that some of their newer players are starting to come on like Porter, Flynn, Pardy and Enroth. They could be the corp of a tougher, bigger team that plays with more heart...

See if you can have Patrick Kane's Mom talk him into moving back home..... Just keep him out of cabs and away from his cousin!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Take 'Em
                            See if you can have Patrick Kane's Mom talk him into moving back home..... Just keep him out of cabs and away from his cousin!!

I dunno. They're still picking up change from their front yard from people driving by and tossing $.22...

Comment

• Take 'Em
                              Head Fluffer
                              • May 2005

Duncan Keith rips Karen Thompson

Duncan Keith rips stupid reporter after Hawks loss to Vancouver. Hawks played like crap, but this guy is one of the best D men in the game. He gave "Daniella Sedin" a chop on the hip as he went in on a breakaway goal, and this bitch called him on it. Audio is pretty funny of Keith giving it back to her.

Comment

• Whorehey
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2012

Blackhawks called up nine players from Rockford
                                for tonite's finale against St. Louis. Hoping for a
                                four hour slugfest with about a thousand penalty
                                minutes.
                                'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

Working...