X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
    I don't even know how to skate. In my close family nobody likes sports. But my uncles love soccer. Soccer is the big thing in my family.
    I don't even remember learning how to skate, lol. Started skating when I was 2. I do remember that around age 4 or 5, Mom would put my skates on, and I would skate to the rink.

I grew up in a mountain resort. Everyone was either a skier or a skater.

Same town Ryan Smyth is from.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
      I don't even remember learning how to skate, lol. Started skating when I was 2. I do remember that around age 4 or 5, Mom would put my skates on, and I would skate to the rink.

I was like that with swimming, I don't even remember when I learned. I know my mom tought me cause dad took us on vacation earlier and she was gonna come a few days later and found me in the ocean with the swimming ring around my waist AND arm rings AND my dad holding my hand. She was like "she'll never learn like that", so she tought me to swim the same day. I was little so I don't remember it.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

If you're not gonna talk NHL, pls take it somewhere else....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

I'm sorry, Va. Do I get to choose which one of the mods gets to punish me

I'm just screwing with you, you know that You're right, I don't have anything to contribute with when it comes to hockey, I'm leaving the thread.
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Yeah I kind of agree...still she came here and called us "manly" so it's not like she didn't contribute
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
              Yeah I kind of agree...still she came here and called us "manly" so it's not like she didn't contribute
              I did try to bring it back wih tbe Ryan Smyth reference. ...and my Oilers might actually make playoffs.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                Oh boy....I'm not saying the Rangers are headed for greatness anytime soon, and i know Crosby didn't play last night, but the Penguins transitional defense and goalie didn't look too good last night. Giving up 6 goals is one thing.....giving up 6 goals to the worst scoring team in the sport is another. Sometimes when you mess with team chemistry too much, things like this can happen........That being said, if Pitt kills us tomorrow night, I won't really be surprised.
                They've looked lost the last two games....

Not just Crosby, but their top two defenders as well, but we'll see tomorrow night... I think you'll see a different team....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Sure hope it isn't true but I heard a rumor that Crosby is experiencing concussion-like symptoms.

Someone out of Philly reporting this
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                    Sure hope it isn't true but I heard a rumor that Crosby is experiencing concussion-like symptoms.

Someone out of Philly reporting this
                    Yeah, what a shocker....

It was so much bullshit that Shero himself told the press is was bullshit, as well as his agent, and every single Pittsburgh beat writer....

Comment

• Take 'Em
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2005

Big game tonight....every game from here on out is a big game for the Rangers. Gotta first get into the playoffs, but hopefully not as an 8 seed. Don't wanna face Pitt first round.....then again, there's something to be said for a team that has to scratch and claw their way in.....look at the Kings last year. That's the beauty of hockey.....you never know who is going to make a run in the playoffs....never a clear-cut favorite and home ice doesn't always mean the world. How can people not love this sport?

How true!! The Blackhawks beat the Red Wings like a "Rented Mule" on Sunday in Detroit and last night lost in a shoot out at home to the 2nd Worst goalie in the NHL... It all comes down to playoff momentum and having the heart to win down the stretch. Coolest Game on Earth!!!!!!!

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Take 'Em
                        How true!! The Blackhawks beat the Red Wings like a "Rented Mule" on Sunday in Detroit and last night lost in a shoot out at home to the 2nd Worst goalie in the NHL... It all comes down to playoff momentum and having the heart to win down the stretch. Coolest Game on Earth!!!!!!!
                        Man oh man , was right winger Adam Cracknells second goal of the game ( and of the season ) a thing of beauty or what ?!? Stunning !
                        Go Blues !

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

I'll take 3 out of 4 pts against the Pens. Fleury played his ass off last night.
                          Yeah, helluva hockey game....

Comment

• smorgdonkey
                            Roadie
                            • Jul 2004

Yes, Fleury was highlight reel multiple times during that game. If Crosby is able to come back for the playoffs there is a serious Cup run in the works.

Comment

• Take 'Em
                              Head Fluffer
                              • May 2005

Originally posted by smorgdonkey
                              Yes, Fleury was highlight reel multiple times during that game. If Crosby is able to come back for the playoffs there is a serious Cup run in the works.

Blackhawks vs. Pens would be fine with me in the Finals!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Take 'Em
                                Blackhawks vs. Pens would be fine with me in the Finals!!!!!!!!!

The entire playoffs will be war after war, nothing like it....

Comment

Working...