X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    The series is wickedly entertaining though...
    For you, probably...

For me, infuriating....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      If you thought that was a bloodbath, just wait until you see Habs vs. Leafs in the next round.
      Like the Leafs are going to make it past the Bruins, this is the Leafs we are talking about right?
      Even if by some miracle they win tonight, I still dont think they will take the series...
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Big win for my Bruins tonight!!!!!

I got my Lucic jersey on!!!!

let's get a championship for Jagr!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          For you, probably...

For me, infuriating....
          There's this awesome goalie named Ryan Miller I know. I think he might be available. FOR LOTS!

Comment

• Take 'Em
            Head Fluffer
            • May 2005

Blackhawks will hopefully put MN away for good tonight. Wild are all out of goalies now and the Hawks are back in Chicago. I can only hope that Detroit finds a way to win their series as well...

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Take 'Em
              I can only hope that Detroit finds a way to win their series as well...
              What? Why? Fuck the dead Wings!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                What? Why? Fuck the dead Wings!!
                Go Wings! You know your boy Tom Brady is pulling for them to Von

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Von has his "bitter pants" on 24-7 when it comes to the WINGS!

Their gonna have to FINALLY rebuild.......its gonna be painful....1st Popeye Babcock needs to go....then they need to get some North American Grit back on that team

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Bitter? I have lived here 25 years. I am soon to be 21-4! What do I have to be bitter about?

The Wings have been in the Playoffs 22 years in a row. I have been fortunate enough to have a mass celebration 18 of those years!

You are correct. The hairlip needs to go. But I hope they keep him!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Matt White
                      Their gonna have to FINALLY rebuild.......its gonna be painful....1st Popeye Babcock needs to go....then they need to get some North American Grit back on that team
                      100% agree, they need some talented grinders to go with all the flash they have. Way to soft and way to reliant on finesse. That said, it is still always Go Wings!

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Full Bong is crying the blues, because the bruins are killing his beloved Maple QUEEFS!

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Bitter? I have lived here 25 years. I am soon to be 21-4! What do I have to be bitter about?

The Wings have been in the Playoffs 22 years in a row. I have been fortunate enough to have a mass celebration 18 of those years!

You are correct. The hairlip needs to go. But I hope they keep him!
                          HA!!!

You're still smarting that the 'Av-nots have SUCKED for so long!!!

4 Cups in those 25 years.....better than the rest!

25 years?! Fuck....you were here for Coleman Young! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You've REALLY witnessed the BEST & WORST of Motown!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Matt White
                            HA!!!

You're still smarting that the 'Av-nots have SUCKED for so long!!!

4 Cups in those 25 years.....better than the rest!

25 years?! Fuck....you were here for Coleman Young! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You've REALLY witnessed the BEST & WORST of Motown!!!
                            Coleman "Thith ith my goddamn thity" Young! Ha ha ha! What a crazy fucker!

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Coleman "Thith ith my goddamn thity" Young! Ha ha ha! What a crazy fucker!
                              That sum Bitch made Kwame look like a fucking Boy Scout!

He was crazier than a shit-house rat!!!

ACTUAL Coleman Young quote: Coleman Young to Detroit journalists via closed-circuit television from Hawaii: "Aloha, Mother Fuckers!"

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                                Full Bong is crying the blues, because the bruins are killing his beloved Maple QUEEFS!
                                Full Bong knows Lord Stanley's Cup will NEVER reside in that shithole again! We (America) wanted it, and we fucking took it!

They might as well pack up the entire Hockey Hall of Fame and move it here too!

Comment

Working...