X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL Lindy Ruff is perfect in game 7's, now 0-4...

Comment

• smorgdonkey
      Roadie
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
      Go Blues !
      Yes indeed!!

Comment

• Green Manalishi
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2010

Bye Blues . Closer then usual , still not quite enough . Good luck Sharks and whoever wins the East tonight .

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I didn't even realize hockey was still on, lol. Been all Blue Jays in my home lately...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
            I didn't even realize hockey was still on, lol. Been all Blue Jays in my home lately...
            Of course you didn't know, because you're a typical Canadian fair weather hockey fan. Or you are just pissed because there were ZERO shitty Canadian teams in this years playoffs. That's right, ZERO. America owns Lord Stanley's Cup, and it will never reside in that shithole again. Yes, of course, we'll let the Canadian traitors we hired to help us forcibly take it from you, bring it back for a short visit during the off season. But then it will return to its rightful home here in the greatest Country on the planet, AMERICA! Heck, 90% of those hired traitors have realized what a shitty Cuntry Canada is, and have become proud U.S. citizens. They helped us take Lord Stanley's Cup, and deserted that hell hole!

So what do you do? You fucking spend your worthless Canadian time watching AMERICA'S pastime! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! How motherfucking ironic is that?

The Blow Jays are frauds. But hey, if it makes you feel more American, keep watching!

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Jays aren't continuing the success they had last season.

No Canadian NHL teams in the playoffs...and hopefully, after tonight, there won't be any Canadian teams in the NBA playoffs.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Meh, it's on because my roommate controls the remote.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Is this still on?

I thought it finished in April...?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Swear I was gonna have a coronary last night.... What a game, Penguins are onto the Cup Finals !!

[ Now awaiting Von's typical Penguins bashing post ]
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Who is the team captain, Pingu?

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

[ Now awaiting Von's typical Penguins bashing post ]
                        Ha ha! I fucking DESPISE them! They are my Son's favorite team. He likes them better than the Wings.

Having said that, they have ZERO chance against the Sharks. It's Joe Thornton's time.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          Ha ha! I fucking DESPISE them! They are my Son's favorite team. He likes them better than the Wings.

Having said that, they have ZERO chance against the Sharks. It's Joe Thornton's time.

You can't piss me off today buddy !!

And don't be so sure about their chances vs. the Sharks. Yeah, it's gonna be a helluva series, but don't discount the Penguins...

The biggest aspect I think is overlooked is their defense.... After all, a high-flying offense like Tampa only got 19 shots in a Game 7 !!

They've got the combination of a suffocating forecheck, fastest team in the league and a shutdown defense....

Not saying Pens will definitely win, but don't be shocked if they do.....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Go Sharks!

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Go Sharks!
                              Fucking ice skating really ......
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Take 'Em
                                Head Fluffer
                                • May 2005

The playoffs are almost here finally and as the Hockey Gods have the planets back in alignment with my Blackhawks no. 1 in the West. Chicago wins the cup every other year, so we are taking it back shortly!!!! Thank God , because I can't stand the Cubs and all their bandwagon fans waiving those stupid "W" flags.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...