X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Well it's official! No playoffs for Toronto.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Holy shit this season is pretty much neck-and-neck. It probably won't be until five games left in the season until any team clinches a playoff spot.

Comment

• Take 'Em
        Head Fluffer
        • May 2005

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
        Holy shit this season is pretty much neck-and-neck. It probably won't be until five games left in the season until any team clinches a playoff spot.
        That will definitely make for lots of overtime games in the playoffs. Teams evenly matched up is good...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Fuckin' Ottawa has been racing back up. Looks like their doing great after ditching the walrus.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

All right Carolina, you're finished!

Comment

• Green Manalishi
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2010

Sssoooo , my Blues beat the arch-rival Blackhawks and clinched the Central Division title last night . Very Kool stuff .
              Here's where it gets sticky for me . I can only watch the playoffs while peeking through my fingers like I'm watching a horror movie . The Blues inevitably belly up in the playoffs . It's the annual disappointment for Blues fans . Just call it self- imposed torture . We are gluttons for punishment .
              I eagerly await the 1st. round opponent . I will wait for the other shoe to drop .
              I'm 52 . I have a good 20 years left . Let's just say the reality of mortality makes it a very real possibility that I may never see a Stanley Cup winner in St. Louis . If they could just do it once , for the long suffering fans . I'll get off my soapbox now . Guess I'll break out my Cardinals gear and start drinking heavily..........
              Last edited by Green Manalishi; 04-10-2015, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

MN will kill em' all !!

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think the Rangers are going to win the Stanley Cup. Just a gut feeling.
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It appears the Buffalo Sabres will have the 2nd place draft pick for either Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel at worst. Theoretically, they could have both top picks if the NY Islanders win the lottery, as the Iles gave up their top pick for Thomas Vanek...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-10-2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

What I want to know is why the Sabres hired a coach who played in the dead-wing era?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
                        I think the Rangers are going to win the Stanley Cup. Just a gut feeling.
                        They'll have to get past Montréal first.

Comment

• Take 'Em
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
                          Sssoooo , my Blues beat the arch-rival Blackhawks and clinched the Central Division title last night . Very Kool stuff .
                          Here's where it gets sticky for me . I can only watch the playoffs while peeking through my fingers like I'm watching a horror movie . The Blues inevitably belly up in the playoffs . It's the annual disappointment for Blues fans . Just call it self- imposed torture . We are gluttons for punishment .
                          I eagerly await the 1st. round opponent .
                          Well, I am glad the Blackhawks don't have to get their asses beat up by the Blues in a rough series in Round 1. You guys and MN can beat the shit out of each other and while the Hawks go to their alternate home ice down in Nashville, so Kane and the rest of the team can play their game and hopefully get to the 2nd round without losing goal scorers to injuries. Gonna be fun to watch both though. Good luck.

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Anyone but the Rangers...

With that said, I'm looking forward to next season.. Florida signing Jagr is killer..
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
                              Anyone but the Rangers...

With that said, I'm looking forward to next season.. Florida signing Jagr is killer..

My Penguins have a chance to knock the Rangers off, but:

1) Crosby + Malkin have to contribute on the score sheet, as opposed to previous playoffs.

2) Fleury will have to steal a game or two

3) They're gonna have to start getting some bounces going their way, they've been snakebitten all year in that regard.

Playoff Hockey - NOTHING LIKE IT !!
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Dude, they have been playing HORRIBLE the last month or so. They can't score to save their lives. You heard it here first. No fucking way they beat the Rangers.

Comment

Working...