This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourthcoming

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
    I really like the way the Devils are playing. Playing there system and not getting caught up in all the after whistle bullshit....See ya Philly. I gotta believe that the Rangers are going to finish off the Caps and setting up a helluva conference final.
    Devils looked really good last night in Philly.....played almost a perfect game.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Ok.....can someone please explain to me why teams, ESPECIALLY the Rangers refuse to shoot the damn puck on the power play? We just won game 5 from a point shot that deflected off traffic in front and we come back the next game and pass the puck around looking for the perfect play to score on on the power play. Put the fuckin puck on net, good things will happen....especially come playoff time. The secret is out.....Lundquist has been playing his ass off but go high to the glove side and he's toast. Don't choke Rangers.....

Comment

• atomicpnk47
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2007

The Caps will not die....

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Go Capitals!
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• fourthcoming

Too much time in between games man.....I'm jonesin' for some HOCKEY!!!!! Let's Go Rangers.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2007

Game 7 should have been tonight. There's no travel so what the hell.....Anything going on at MSG?

Comment

• fourthcoming

I don't think so bro.....the knicks are sure as shit not playing there tonight. I don't know if there any shows there tonight.....I have a bad feeling about tomorrow nights game......don't know why....

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

yeah Friday night would have been perfect for the game but pobly b/c of nbc they wanted it to be Sat night...tomorrow I will miss most of the game if not all travelling due to mothers day and all you know...Lets go Caps!!

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                    I don't think so bro.....the knicks are sure as shit not playing there tonight. I don't know if there any shows there tonight.....I have a bad feeling about tomorrow nights game......don't know why....
                    The Knicks would have played a Game Six there tonight if they had won Wednesday. That's why the Rangers game is tomorrow night.
                    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2007

I really don't have a horse in this series but i'd really like to see a NJ/NYR final. They had some some battles during the regular season. Tonight's a toss up....

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
                        I really don't have a horse in this series but i'd really like to see a NJ/NYR final. They had some some battles during the regular season. Tonight's a toss up....
                        They don't like each other......IF my Rangers get by the Caps....and I stress IF.....I hope they are smart enough to not get wrapped up in the nonsense cuz N.J. was brilliant against philly not getting caught up in the B.S.

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

Congrats to the Rangers

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                            They don't like each other......IF my Rangers get by the Caps....and I stress IF.....I hope they are smart enough to not get wrapped up in the nonsense cuz N.J. was brilliant against philly not getting caught up in the B.S.
                            Congrats on the win last night. Heck of a game. Love game sevens! Hope your ready for another long series with the Devils.....

Comment

• fourthcoming

So This....and Atomic....you guys are gentleman......Let's Go Rangers!!!

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

If you can't beat them join them as they say...So I favor the Rangers against the Devils...it should be an interesting next two weeks going to the wire...I hope for a Kings-Rangers Stanley Cup finals...in which case I will favor the Kings for the one and only reason they will be fresh having won all of their series in less than 6 games.

Comment

Working...