X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    That's right! We'll LET you BORROW it! We'll let you fondle it. We'll let you think it's yours, for a short time. THEN, we'll bring it back to its home right here in AMERICA! Lord Stanley's Cup is on LOAN, when it visits America's bitches to the North!

America owns you fucking Canadians, and now we own your precious Lord Stanley's Cup!

And don't ever forget, if there is ANYTHING else of yours we want, we'll TAKE that too!!!
    :yawn: Doesn't take a mathematical genius to figure out that the odds are in favour of a US team winning the cup...

See ya at the next Olympics...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      :yawn: Doesn't take a mathematical genius to figure out that the odds are in favour of a US team winning the cup...

See ya at the next Olympics...
      You mean a US team consisting mostly of Canadian players.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        Agreed. Your Pens need Kesler in a trade in the worst way.

He is our best player by far, but we need a re-tool in this ridiculously stacked Western Conference.

Plus, he slept with Cory Schnieider's fiance apparently...not sure that is ok woth the rest of the team...

That is why Cory was dealt to the Devils...

I'd be really surprised if they end up swinging that trade for Kesler now....

With Letang's contract kicking in on July 1, they're going to be hard pressed to get Kesler....

Unless you trade Letang, of course.....

But that entire roster could be revamped once the new GM comes in, who the hell knows......
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

With Letang's contract kicking in on July 1, they're going to be hard pressed to get Kesler....

But that entire roster could be revamped once the new GM comes in, who the hell knows......
          Kessler will be an excellent fit for the Montreal Canadiens...I hope the Pens keep Letang...he's a great hockey player and with the injury/incident he got earlier its amazing that he came back to play this year. Good for him.
          Last edited by So this is love; 06-01-2014, 07:52 PM.
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by So this is love
            Kessler would be an excellent fit for the Montreal Canadiens...I hope the Pens keep Letang...he's a great hockey player and with the injury/incident he got earlier its amazing that he came back to play this year. Good for him.
            Letang is a great offensive defenseman.... Unfortunately his defense is where he gets into trouble...

But I agree, the way he came back after that stroke was amazing....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Letang is a great offensive defenseman.... Unfortunately his defense is where he gets into trouble...

But I agree, the way he came back after that stroke was amazing....
              Can't agree more with you... could say the same with our own PK Subban, this is why you need to match him with the appropriate defensive partner....He is not the problem with the Pens.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I watched a bunch of Pens games and trust me, a trade straight up Kesler/Letang would be huge for you guys.

Kesler is just a beast and would ravage the Eastern conference. His main problem is he thinks he is a centre but actually plays better on the wing.

he is great at faceoffs but I think he has more offensive upside on the wing.

He would accept playing wing on a line with either Malkin or Crosby.
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

I watched a bunch of Pens games and trust me, a trade straight up Kesler/Letang would be huge for you guys.

Kesler is just a beast and would ravage the Eastern conference. His main problem is he thinks he is a centre but actually plays better on the wing.

he is great at faceoffs but I think he has more offensive upside on the wing.

He would accept playing wing on a line with either Malkin or Crosby.
                  If Vancouver are smart they will ask for Malkin not Letang, and the Pens might do the trade...I mean they are at a crossroad right now...I really think Montreal will get Kesler in return for say Plekanec, Budaj and a few others. I wish....

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

I am trying to get a feel for this game Chicago - LA right now and it is impossible... I gave up with the Kings early in the first period and now its 3-3 WTF!?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I agree with you and as good as Malkin is, Kesler might make them better...he is that good.

The Canucks downfall really happenned when they didn't resign Salo and didn't have a QB for the power play to replace him.

So much of the Canucks offence flows through punishing teams from teh point especially on the power play.

I would say that is the Nuck's number one priority
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by So this is love
                        If Vancouver are smart they will ask for Malkin not Letang, and the Pens might do the trade...I mean they are at a crossroad right now...I really think Montreal will get Kesler in return for say Plekanec, Budaj and a few others. I wish....
                        It was hard watching the Habs get pushed off the puck so easily against NYR. Imagine how Kess would have looked in thsi series. Kess and Subban on the ice at the same time? Just crazy to think about it
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

I agree with you and as good as Malkin is, Kesler might make them better...he is that good.

The Canucks downfall really happenned when they didn't resign Salo and didn't have a QB for the power play to replace him.

So much of the Canucks offence flows through punishing teams from teh point especially on the power play.

I would say that is the Nuck's number one priority
                          These Black Hawks never cease to amaze me (they just scored 4-3)....anyways if the Pens trade Letang they will end up with no QB like the Canucks... Montreal might also be tempted by Orpick...

Comment

• So this is love
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! (agree to what you said about Kessler with the Habs) Now Bergevin will go to work and you and I come July 1st will get back to this thread and see how our respective team managed...I hope the Canucks get back in fast.
                            Last edited by So this is love; 06-01-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Kessler has a no trade clause...but I think he agreed to waive that (after he had his indiscretions with the goalie's fiance) for just 6 teams...al in teh US I think. Let me see if I remember - Detroit, LA, San Jose, New York R, and Pitt I think...
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Martin St.Louis had a no trade clause since 1999 to not be traded to Montreal...(The stupid GM back then refuse to hire him from Calgary because the Habs had too many small size player...I would take Martin St.Louis on any fucking team.) Sorry for my rant. I really think Bergevin can persuade Kessler to come to Montreal.

Comment

Working...