X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atomicpnk47
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2007

LA-NY final would be a natural....Getting ready to watch gm 1 ...

Comment

• fourthcoming

Henrik!!!......he kept the blue shirts in it last night. Devils looked good through 2 periods.....Rangers played a great third period. 1 down 3 to go.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2007

I must say LA's on fire and from the looks of game 1 the Ranger-Devils series may not go as long as I thought......Still early though.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Wow! The Kings are on fucking fire!

Maybe the Dead Wings should take a page from the Kings book. Play the regular season like it's the regular season, and then grow some balls for the playoffs.

These playoffs have been great this year. The Rangers are looking to roll the Devils. I think the Devils will step up for at least a game or two though. I don't see the Devils winning the series though.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

The Kings are playing incredible hockey.... I wouldn't mind seeing them win the Cup, although the sight of seeing former Flyers Richards and Carter hoisting the Cup might cause me to hurl....

The Rangers are doing it really ugly, I call it pinball hockey, basically all five defenders collapsing around the goalie.... But hey, it fucking works, so who cares how ugly it might be on TV, right ??
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Yeah, the Rangers are finding the back of the net, and that's what counts.

I would like to see the Kings or Coyotes win the Cup, although at this point, the Coyotes don't really have a chance. They will need the Kings to completely collapse, and that ain't gonna happen. Wolfgang has to be in his glory right now. I can't believe he is a hockey fan. Too cool. Believe it or not, at the youth level, California has some very very competitive teams. When I ran my youngest Son's team, I had this Russian coach out of Anaheim calling me all the time to come out and play in their tournaments. He was almost as hard to understand on the phone, as Sesh is! Even in person he was hard to understand.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Finland 3 USA 2.

Jimmy Howard sucks balls. Why the fuck was he in that net?

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jul 2010

I do believe the Los Angeles Kings want this more than any other team . They are playing like they are on a mission .
                  The battle in the east is gonna be a monster . May the best teams actually win .

Comment

• fourthcoming

ALL HAIL KING HENRIK!!!!....wow....that may have been the best game I have seen him play in his entire career.....the Devils outplayed the Blue Shirts big time through 2 periods.....but we came to play in the third. Take some ice time away from pussies like Stepan and give more to Kreider!!!

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2007

Your not kidding fourth the Rangers came out flat but Henrik stole this game. Second shutout of the series already.....Love that Kreider kid.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
                        Your not kidding fourth the Rangers came out flat but Henrik stole this game. Second shutout of the series already.....Love that Kreider kid.
                        Man, I can't imagine where the Rangers would be right now without Kreider.....almost unbelievable how some kid who is just getting his feet wet in the NHL is one of the teams MVP"s. Big game 4 tonight.....no Prust to kill penalties....he absolutely deserved a suspension....just wondering why Parise didn't also deserve one for the cheap shot on Del Zotto? Is Brendan Shanahan pissed cuz the Rangers told him thanks but no thanks, we won't be needing your services anymore a few years back? RANGERS....go out and win game 4.....everyone says game 5 is always the pivotal game....I think game 4 is pivotal this time around. Let's finish this thing.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2007

It's amazing how home ice has meant little in this year's playoffs. Not really going out on a limb here but me thinks NJ's going to need this game bad tonight. Must win for them.....The Rangers are just clicking. Tort's a great coach. Has a ring and going for two. Of course it helps when you have the best goaltender in the league.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Ooofa......Devils came to play last night.....played a great game. Rangers need to not get caught up in the nonsense. Very smart hockey on Jersey's part to pick a fight with Mcdonaugh.....our best defenseman.....made it 2-0 with him sitting in the box. Game 5 should be a great game....just wish the Rangers could start the game aggressively instead of on their heels.

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

The 2012 Stanley Cup recipient will be The Los Angeles Kings...sorry Devils and Rangers but historically and statistically the team who reach the Finals in less games has greater chances to win....Don`t you bet your house on it as I have been wrong before but this is definitely the logic behind my pick...
                              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The Kings are looking really good right now. I don't see them losing either, but that's why they play the games. Anything can happen.

I hope the Rangers/Devils series goes 7 games.

Comment

Working...