X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

9-0. Going for the record tomorrow night. Buffalo has a few concerns, but they've won without even playing their best hockey yet.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Here's the Malkin goal on Youtub....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6QOxEWYnbg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6QOxEWYnbg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        9-0. Going for the record tomorrow night. Buffalo has a few concerns, but they've won without even playing their best hockey yet.
        Not only are they the best team in hockey right now, but all of their lines skate like the wind.

I wish I could see more of their games
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

If they stay healthy...I don't see them doing anything but getting better...

a 9-0 start is fucking incredible...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sabres Tie NHL Record; Win 10th Straight
            Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:12 PM EDT
            The Associated Press
            By IRA PODELL

UNIONDALE, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Sabres are making their historic start look easy.

Maxim Afinogenov pumped in a goal and assist, Ryan Miller stopped 29 shots, and the perfect Sabres beat the New York Islanders 3-0 Thursday night to win their 10th straight game and match the best start the NHL has ever seen.

Afinogenov set up Ales Kotalik's first-period goal and scored one in the second. Miller did the rest for the Sabres, who tied the 1993-94 Toronto Maple Leafs — the only other NHL team to jump out 10-0.

The Sabres can break the record at home against Atlanta on Saturday. Buffalo, which fell one win shy of the Stanley Cup finals last season, has a team-record 15 consecutive regular-season victories.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Malkin
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

will
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

score
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

82 goals
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Don't know why it took you 4 posts to say that, but he's sure as hell on his way....

It won't be 82 goals, but the chemistry between him and Crosby on the same line is simply un-freaking-real....

I'm so fucking psyched for next Saturday, when Poj, me and my son will be 5 rows from the ice to see him live for the 1st time in Raleigh....

That game is going to very fucking rough.... Erik Cole's first chance to play against Brooks Orpik since his injury.... Trevor Letowski's first chance to play against Colby Armstrong since that brutal (but clean) hit....

I'm sure the Pens will have both Cairns and Roy on the 4th line for that one....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I gotta tell you...that game will be electric Va...absolutely electric...

looking forward to seeing Malkin and Crosby together...

and little Staal as well...

should be interesting watching him on the ice against his brother...

especially with all the bad blood...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          I gotta tell you...that game will be electric Va...absolutely electric...

looking forward to seeing Malkin and Crosby together...

and little Staal as well...

should be interesting watching him on the ice against his brother...

especially with all the bad blood...
                          LOL, little Staal...

At 6'4", 220lbs.....

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Look for Buffalo to suffer their first lost of the season tonite at the hands of the Leafs, you heard it here first....
                            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Full Bug
                              Look for Buffalo to suffer their first lost of the season tonite at the hands of the Leafs, you heard it here first....
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                                Leafs are winning Flamma, we will deceide how you will eat your crow later....
                                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...