Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourthcoming

FUCK!!!! Del Zotto hit the post with the goalie pulled!!! Gotta take one game in Washington.......hopefully that goal didn't wake up Ovechkin. What's up with the Kings? That team looks like their on a mission.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Really? nobody is talking Hockey here? Let's go Rangers......big game tonight.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Holy shit.....a Marion Gaborik sighting last night in Washington!!!!! I was starting to search milk cartons for that dude.......big win for the blue shirts last night......10 more wins to go.......

Comment

• atomicpnk47
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2007

Speaking of searching milk cartons.......Kovalchuk showed up last night.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
            Speaking of searching milk cartons.......Kovalchuk showed up last night.
            Great point....he's usually a shrinking violet come playoff time....played a good game last night.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
              Foot Soldier
              • Apr 2005

Kings are rolling. Mild underdogs to say least and determined to Cup L.A? We will soon see, hard to take Ducks have won while Kings have barely impacted playoffs all the decades in L.A.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by van hln CA
                Kings are rolling. Mild underdogs to say least and determined to Cup L.A? We will soon see, hard to take Ducks have won while Kings have barely impacted playoffs all the decades in L.A.
                Kings are playing bad ass hockey....something to be said for a team that has to battle their way in to an 8 seed. They played great defensive hockey all year but their scoring goals now too.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Feb 2007

The Kings have actually been playing playoff hockey since March. Quick is the man....

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2010

A be-lated congradulations to the Los Angeles Kings . They swept my Blues out of the playoffs without a sweat .
                    I wish them success the rest of the way . No excuses for the Blues . They were just flat out-hustled and flat out-played .
                    In fact you can just say that they were flat . The Blues seem to make me thankful that it's baseball season - every year . Go Cards !
                    Oh well , I'm still a hockey fan and there is NOTHING more exciting or entertaining than the NHL playoffs . I watch it intently every night .
                    Good Luck to the rest of the teams and may the best teams actually win .

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

OWWWWWW!!!

Game 5 tonight Philadelphia vs. New Jersey.

Win or lose, they made my fucking night at the Wells Fargo Center using "Big River" over the PA before a faceoff!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by perilouspete
                      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

Coyote Kings.
                        Nice ring to it, not going to be any sweep as the dogs will play more combative. Kings in 6 then who will they face for first ever Stanley Cup?

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2007

I really like the way the Devils are playing. Playing there system and not getting caught up in all the after whistle bullshit....See ya Philly. I gotta believe that the Rangers are going to finish off the Caps and setting up a helluva conference final.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                            OWWWWWW!!!

Game 5 tonight Philadelphia vs. New Jersey.

Win or lose, they made my fucking night at the Wells Fargo Center using "Big River" over the PA before a faceoff!!!!!!
                            That's hysterical.....I was hoping someone here at the Army noticed that......I was watching game 5 last night and heard Big River blasting away in between faceoffs.....good stuff. Let's go Rangers.....win game 6....wrap it up tonight pleas.....I can't take another game 7!!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Yeah, I think the Caps shot their load with that terrible loss in Game 5.... Rangers should close them out tonight....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                Yeah, I think the Caps shot their load with that terrible loss in Game 5.... Rangers should close them out tonight....
                                From your lips to God's ears VA......Rangers deliberately play a defensive minded, close game every night that leaves no margin for error......gotta get it done tonight. Game 5 reminded me of Chris Drury a few years back scoring a game tying goal against the Rangers and sending it into O.T......would have put the Rangers up 3-2 going back to MSG for game 6....instead they lost in O.T. and 2 nights later lost at home to Buffalo and were eliminated in game 6....only playoff game I've ever been too.....very depressing. Philly fans had a rough night last night.....Phillies, Flyers and Sixers all went down.
                                Last edited by Guest; 05-09-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...