• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Go Sharks!
    Going right down the toilet in full swirl...

Comment

• Take 'Em
      Head Fluffer
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Going right down the toilet in full swirl...
      The West is the best. but the Cup belongs back in Chicago (AGAIN)

Comment

• Take 'Em
        Head Fluffer
        • May 2005

Game On!!!! Nashville going down like a Trailer Trash Whore tonight!!!!!

Go Hawks!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Take 'Em
          Game On!!!! Nashville going down like a Trailer Trash Whore tonight!!!!!

Go Hawks!!
          Obviously they pasted your comments on their locker-room bulletin board LOL...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Not sure how I feel about superstar players demanding coaching changes, but I definitely am not a fan of Bylsma and he had similar issues with Sydney Crosby in Pittsburgh...

Report: Eichel won't sign extension if Bylsma remains coach

Jack Eichel has one year left on his entry-level contract, and the Sabres can extend it starting July 1. (Harry Scull Jr./Buffalo News)

By John Vogl

Published Wed, Apr 19, 2017

With his evaluation of the season complete, Sabres General Manager Tim Murray is presenting his findings to owner Terry Pegula. They could contain a bombshell.

Jack Eichel reportedly has no desire to sign a contract extension this summer if Dan Bylsma remains the coach, Paul Hamilton of WGR-AM 550 reported Wednesday. Differences of opinion between Eichel and Bylsma have been mentioned throughout the season.

If it indeed comes to an either/or scenario, Bylsma is the overwhelming underdog. Murray has made it clear Eichel is his guy.

“He showed some nights that he’s an absolute top, top player in this league, and that’s exciting going forward,” Murray said last week while affirming his desire to lock up the center. “I assume that July 1 we’ll get a call from his agent and start that. If I don’t by July 1, I’ll call him on July 2 and start that.”

Bylsma has three years left on his contract, but Murray has offered several condemning statements about the coach. The biggest was that the coaching staff did not talk to and get to know the players well enough.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Blue Jackets fight back but I think they're done.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                Blue Jackets fight back but I think they're done.
                3-1 against Pittsburgh, yeah they're probably done...

Comment

• Take 'Em
                  Head Fluffer
                  • May 2005

Obviously they pasted your comments on their locker-room bulletin board LOL...
                  You ain't kidding. They are beating the shit out of the Hawks and playing "old school" hockey by jamming up the neutral zone. Hawks will need to pull 4 games out of their ass to advance.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Not sure how I feel about superstar players demanding coaching changes, but I definitely am not a fan of Bylsma and he had similar issues with Sydney Crosby in Pittsburgh...

Report: Eichel won't sign extension if Bylsma remains coach

Jack Eichel has one year left on his entry-level contract, and the Sabres can extend it starting July 1. (Harry Scull Jr./Buffalo News)

By John Vogl

Published Wed, Apr 19, 2017

With his evaluation of the season complete, Sabres General Manager Tim Murray is presenting his findings to owner Terry Pegula. They could contain a bombshell.

Jack Eichel reportedly has no desire to sign a contract extension this summer if Dan Bylsma remains the coach, Paul Hamilton of WGR-AM 550 reported Wednesday. Differences of opinion between Eichel and Bylsma have been mentioned throughout the season.

If it indeed comes to an either/or scenario, Bylsma is the overwhelming underdog. Murray has made it clear Eichel is his guy.

“He showed some nights that he’s an absolute top, top player in this league, and that’s exciting going forward,” Murray said last week while affirming his desire to lock up the center. “I assume that July 1 we’ll get a call from his agent and start that. If I don’t by July 1, I’ll call him on July 2 and start that.”

Bylsma has three years left on his contract, but Murray has offered several condemning statements about the coach. The biggest was that the coaching staff did not talk to and get to know the players well enough.
                    Breaking: The Buffalo Sabres have fired their GM Tim Murray and Coach Dan Bylsma, a bit of a surprise on Murray at least...

Comment

• Take 'Em
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2005

Blackhawks looked like shit again last night and deserve to be out of the playoffs. The Chicago sports universe is fucked. The Blackhawks get swept, the Bulls are up 2-0 vs. Boston? The Fucking Cubs won the world Series? And I am stuck as a lifetime White Sox fan (and they ain't going anywhere soon).................

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Hello Canuckian douchebags!

Man do I like watching those Ottawa Senators play. Go Sens! Beat those shitty cheating Pens!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Is it Crosby? I never understood the hate. Guy is still All-World...

Go Sens regardless
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Nashville fucking sucks.

Bunch of cheaters and low-lifes.

This playoff season completely blows

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Nashville Predators are to hockey what the Doobie Brothers are to music.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                                Is it Crosby? I never understood the hate. Guy is still All-World...

Go Sens regardless
                                Crosby is the majority of it. Can't stand that whiny bitch. Not saying he's not the best player, just don't like him.

Comment

Working...