X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Babcock was just using the Sabres to drive the price up. Toronto is so desperate...at least 5 years away from being a middling team
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
      Babcock was just using the Sabres to drive the price up. Toronto is so desperate...at least 5 years away from being a middling team
      It worked, that is crazy.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Did I not tell you guys that hairlip was going to Toronto?

I hear the Wings are bringing back Demers.

Fuck the Dead Wings. I hope Blashill leaves the organization too!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
          I hear the Wings are bringing back Demers.

Fuck the Dead Wings. I hope Blashill leaves the organization too!
          Where did you hear that? I heard Blashill is almost Guaranteed the job.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
            Where did you hear that? I heard Blashill is almost Guaranteed the job.
            Blashill will be the next coach.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

I was hoping you were just fucking with me, I was real close to being a Lightning fan lol

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Anyone want Patrick Roy?

You can fucking have him.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Don't get flamma crying about another pussy player lol.

Babcock gets 8 years and 50 million from Toronto. That is absolutely insane. I'm glad the Wings didn't try and match that. He is a good coach but no coach is worth that money in the NHL.
                  Completely. I know the Sabres offer was pretty close to that and the team here is PIISSSEEDDD because they think he acted sort of like a douche...

Nope, and you should be happy about it.
                  Yeah, after seeing what a cock he is, I'm happy he went there. I hope he enjoys being raked over the coals by the media up there that reports on every fart made by anyone loosely connected with the Maple Laughs. But for $8 million guaranteed, I'm sure he'll be fine. He turned down more money here if you consider the exchange and taxes. I think the real breaking point was that Babcock wanted the power of a GM without any of the accountability...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Anyone want Patrick Roy?

Thank God we didn't hire that twat...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Anyone want Patrick Roy?

No thanks, Toronto took our asshole off our hands.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Completely. I know the Sabres offer was pretty close to that and the team here is PIISSSEEDDD because they think he acted sort of like a douche...

Yeah, after seeing what a cock he is, I'm happy he went there. I hope he enjoys being raked over the coals by the media up there that reports on every fart made by anyone loosely connected with the Maple Laughs. But for $8 million guaranteed, I'm sure he'll be fine. He turned down more money here if you consider the exchange and taxes. I think the real breaking point was that Babcock wanted the power of a GM without any of the accountability...
                        I always thought he was arrogant and most good coaches have that trait, watching this all unfold showed me he is just an asshole. I don't mind that he took a ton of money, by all means he has that right, but say "I'm going to the highest bidder". Buffalo dropped out of the bidding this morning and were willing to pay him a mint. For a coach that supposedly wants to win he left a team with the longest playoff streak in sports, turned down a team loaded with young talent in Muffalo, and chose a train wreck of a team.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I guess Jon Bon Jovi is the official blowjob concierge of Rogers Sports and talked to Babcock.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Patrick Roy will win a Cup before any of your teams, fuckheads.

Did anyone really believe Blabcock was going to Buffafuckinglo? Who in their right mind would go to that shithole?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I always thought he was arrogant and most good coaches have that trait, watching this all unfold showed me he is just an asshole. I don't mind that he took a ton of money, by all means he has that right, but say "I'm going to the highest bidder". Buffalo dropped out of the bidding this morning and were willing to pay him a mint. For a coach that supposedly wants to win he left a team with the longest playoff streak in sports, turned down a team loaded with young talent in Muffalo, and chose a train wreck of a team.
                              Babcock was trying to raise the salaries of NHL coaches supposedly, and I don't have a problem with that since they are relatively underpaid. But yeah, there are a lot of high fucking draft picks coming here and a glut of scoring and two-way centers in the next three years. Not to mention a shitload of draft picks over the next three drafts and a salary cap that is just above the floor. He's an idiot for going to that clusterfuck up there in a media fishbowl. The Sabres seem to be righting the ship a bit, and I think they'll do better with Luke Richardson or Dan Blysma..

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                Patrick Roy will win a Cup before any of your teams, fuckheads.

Did anyone really believe Blabcock was going to Buffafuckinglo? Who in their right mind would go to that shithole?
                                I knew you were crazy but even you know that is BS.

Comment

Working...