• Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Uh, yeah...

Just saw that myself...

Guess who's #30....

Un-fookin-believable...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Uh, yeah...

Just saw that myself...

Guess who's #30....

Un-fookin-believable...
      As sson as Crosby starts shooting puck, things will change.

Guys need to learn to play together...why Canucks are doing so well, it is basically same team
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

That's a good point, he's TOO respectful of his elders...

I have seen though in the last couple of games, he's pulling the trigger more....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Again!!! Sedins playing out of their minds!!

Every game one of them scores the goal of the game from a pass from the other!

Insane Henrik mid-air deflection from Daniel's pass!!

Wait till Naslund & Bert stop trying to set each other up so much
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

If THe RED WINGS win tonight Legace will have 10 wins in October....a NHL record.....

CRAZY!!!

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Detroit 5, Chicago 2

AP - Oct 27, 9:03 pm EDT
              More Photos

DETROIT (AP) -- Manny Legace made 21 saves in becoming the first NHL goalie to win 10 games in a month and Mathieu Schneider scored twice in the Detroit Red Wings' 5-2 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday night.

Henrik Zetterberg, Kris Draper and Brendan Shanahan also scored for the Red Wings, who got two assists each from Pavel Datsyuk and Robert Lang and won for the 10th time in 11 games.

Matt Ellison and Jaroslav Spacek scored for Chicago (3-7-0).

Schneider's power-play goal broke a 2-2 tie with 8:02 remaining. He scored on a slap shot from the point while Brent Seabrook was in the penalty box for interference.

Draper added his first goal of the season with 5:03 left, and Shanahan notched his seventh with 1:19 to go.

Spacek gave the Blackhawks a 2-1 lead 7:28 into the second period when he blasted a shot through Legace's pads from the top of the left circle. Zetterberg tied it at 9:26 with his sixth goal, when he tipped in a pass from Datsyuk.

Chicago opened the scoring with 9:58 remaining in the first period when Ellison put in a rebound. Schneider's first goal was also on the power play -- a slap shot from the point -- and came with 6:48 left in the period.

The Blackhawks outshot the Red Wings 12-6 in the first period, with only one of Detroit's shots recorded at even strength.

Notes

Detroit captain Steve Yzerman returned after missing four games because of a pulled groin. ... Detroit was without D Jason Woolley (groin). ... Chicago was without C Tuomo Ruutu (back), LW Kyle Calder (elbow), and LW Eric Daze (back). ... Chicago D Adrian Aucoin returned after missing two games with a groin strain.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Who saw Mario the other night when he took a late penalty and Pens lost because of it.

I thought he was going to hit ref afterward.

Tonight against Thrashers, Lemieux has five points in Pens first win!

I predict a good stretch for them. Mario getting pissed is exactly what they needed...
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Matt White
                  If THe RED WINGS win tonight Legace will have 10 wins in October....a NHL record.....

CRAZY!!!

I thought Detroit would be OK, but this??
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                    I thought Detroit would be OK, but this??
                    THey needed some new blood....and needed to unload some Dinosaurs!!!

We'll see how their doing in Feb!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                      Who saw Mario the other night when he took a late penalty and Pens lost because of it.

I thought he was going to hit ref afterward.

Tonight against Thrashers, Lemieux has five points in Pens first win!

I predict a good stretch for them. Mario getting pissed is exactly what they needed...
                      You know I saw it bro...

He was right, it was a bullshit call....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

And yes, Pens win, Pens win, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Pens win !!!

OK, it wasn't for the Stanley Cup, it was only win #1....

Since of course I've seen every minute of every game they've played so far, in person and on TV, I for one did not see this as the doom and gloom forecast the media portrayed...

First and foremost, let's not forget that although they hadn't won a game in the 1st 9, five of those games were lost in OT, and earned them 5 points....

So back to the Panthers game on Tuesday that Mario blew up, the most frustrating part was not only that they lost, but that they finally looked like they were starting to play a complete game, including defense and goaltending...

The feeling that the Thrashers game on Thursday would be win #1 did not look good at all, with Atlanta scoring 4 goals in under 10 minutes.... Couple of cheap goals, a snipe from Kovalchuk, it was ugly...

Pens call a timeout, Edzo doesn't say a word.... Leclair went off on everyone, one goal at a time, play with pride, etc....

The power play finally starts to show some signs of life....

Mario scores on a backhand...

Mario on a one-timer....

Gonchar FINALLY wakes up, scores on a one-timer....

Gonchar again, one a beautiful feed from Crosby....

Leclair on the tap-in (didn't realize until I saw him in person in Raleigh, he's a big sumbitch)....

Jackman on a one-timer (very underrated D-man, thanks again for the trade Bugger )....

Leclair on another tap-in....

So the question now, which will be answered I guess Saturday night at home vs. the Canes, is are the Pens getting that so-called "chemistry" together finally ??

I'd like to think so, but we shall see....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Well...let's hope the Chemistry is coming together...because Carolina is in the midst of an incredible stretch right now...

fuck me...

down 5-3 going into the 3rd tonight...

and then they went the fuck off on Philly...

which maybe had more to do with Philly playing back to back than anything else...

Staal with 2 more goals...Stillman with 2 goals...and Brind'Amour with his 6th of the year...

not to shabby...

hope the Pens put it to them...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Yeah bro, I was watching that game myself tonight (love that NHL Center Ice)...

Great fucking game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I'll be honest...it's the first time in a long ass time I was standing up and cheering for a game...

That Staal kid is something...

and if WARD pans out...they could do some shit here...and they are young as fuck...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                I'll be honest...it's the first time in a long ass time I was standing up and cheering for a game...

That Staal kid is something...

and if WARD pans out...they could do some shit here...and they are young as fuck...
                                Yeah, Staal is going to be a great player...

Not being homerish, he's not as talented overall as Crosby, but he's not too far away at all...

I've ran out of adjectives for Crosby, just amazing as an 18 year old kid...

Gonna enjoy him and Ovechkin battling for the Calder this year... Ovechkin is more of a sniper, he can't pass nearly as good as Crosby...

Comment

Working...