X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Take 'Em
    Head Fluffer
    • May 2005

It's 4 degrees outside and I am going to enjoy some Sunday morning Hockey at 11:30. NBC has the Penguins vs. the Blackhawks on for a matinee game. Gonna make a warm fire and a Bloody Mary just in time for the puck drop. Should be a good game!!!

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      Ah it's nice to see the Red Wings beat the ever loving shit out of the Avs. Especially the fight occurring at the first minute of the game. Plus the Red Wings fans occupied have of the seats at the Pepsi Center. Can't wait to see them in Gnashville on 2/28!
      Patrick Roy needs to go. And he can take Peyton Manning with him.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Take 'Em
        It's 4 degrees outside and I am going to enjoy some Sunday morning Hockey at 11:30. NBC has the Penguins vs. the Blackhawks on for a matinee game. Gonna make a warm fire and a Bloody Mary just in time for the puck drop. Should be a good game!!!
        Wow! It's warm there. It was -9 here, but we're up to -3

I think I'm stopping into the local brewery for a couple and to watch some hockey...

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

-40 here...Last night was a great night for Hot Chocolate and Hockey Night in Canada.

Habs win, and "homeboy" Drew scores his first for the Jets.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            -40 here...Last night was a great night for Hot Chocolate and Hockey Night in Canada.
            L
            It's uncommon to go below 0F here. The Lake usually keeps the temps moderate, but the trade off is a fuckload of Lake-Effect snow. We still have over a meter on the ground which is also uncommon for mid-February...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Angel

I always liked Drew Stafford. But he's an underachiever, he should have been a consistent 20-to-30-goal scorer. Rumor was he really wasn't all that into hockey but very skilled and just wanted to be a guitar player...

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

A little "Runnin' With The Devil" at the end of the first!

Comment

• Take 'Em
                  Head Fluffer
                  • May 2005

Blackhawks squeaked out a ShootOut Win over the Pens.. Some good action towards the end of the game at least. I also saw something I never witnessed in an NHL game. Crosby gets called for tripping and sent to the box. The officials huddle up and actually reversed the call and cut Sid loose from the sin bin. Hopefully this does not continue as a precedent setter in the league. Goofy stuff..

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Take 'Em
                    Blackhawks squeaked out a ShootOut Win over the Pens.. Some good action towards the end of the game at least. I also saw something I never witnessed in an NHL game. Crosby gets called for tripping and sent to the box. The officials huddle up and actually reversed the call and cut Sid loose from the sin bin. Hopefully this does not continue as a precedent setter in the league. Goofy stuff..
                    I could not fucking believe that. Usually they just don't call penalties on that bitch, but to call one and then take him out of the box is unfuckingbelievable. I wish somebody would take him out.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      I always liked Drew Stafford. But he's an underachiever, he should have been a consistent 20-to-30-goal scorer. Rumor was he really wasn't all that into hockey but very skilled and just wanted to be a guitar player...
                      Hockey is in the Staffords' DNA. I don't know where the rumours come from, but I know the family well. My mom and Drew's grandma have been best friends for years.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Take 'Em
                        Head Fluffer
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        I could not fucking believe that. Usually they just don't call penalties on that bitch, but to call one and then take him out of the box is unfuckingbelievable. I wish somebody would take him out.
                        That's why the Hawks have Carcillo, but they decided to scratch him for the game.......

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

7-6 against Dallas in OT. Woo-hoo! Although Jimmy Howard needs to get his shit together.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                            7-6 against Dallas in OT. Woo-hoo! Although Jimmy Howard needs to get his shit together.
                            Howard sucks. The Wings suck.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

The Avs definitely suck.

Comment

• Take 'Em
                                Head Fluffer
                                • May 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
                                The Avs definitely suck.
                                Hopefully the Bruins will suck this afternoon. Go Hawks!!!!!!

Comment

Working...