Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloutier will be signed (he is restricted free)

I think he can do it if he doesn't play more than 50 games.

He ended up being tired and hurt every other year because he had no reliable backup.

Sean Burke wants to come here, Thibault is available.

Alex Auld is our best other goalie (he is 6' 4")

I still think Cloutier can get it done
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Vancouver has a hockey team? Who knew....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Originally posted by Full Bug
        Vancouver has a hockey team? Who knew....
        Didn't they have a basketball team too.

Toronto used to have a basketball team.

Comment

Vancouver has a hockey team? Who knew....
          Keep drinking that kool-aid they serve out there - you guys are brain-washed!! (another form of sheep)

You guys are about to be beaten like a red-headed step-child!
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Now I remember what jersey Vancouver wears, they should really spice them up somehow....I bet it took the residents years to come up with that deep thinking logo....
            Last edited by Full Bug; 08-07-2005, 12:53 PM.
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Remember the yellow, red, black, orange V-jerseys??

M-fing ugly!
              Last edited by Romeo Delight; 08-07-2005, 12:58 PM.
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                For those of you not in the know...the rest of Canada HATES Toronto.
                A lot of AMERICANs hate the Leafs too, those games are huge in BUFFALO anyways...

While we have much love for our American brothers and sisters, we do not appreciate Torontonians pretending to be same. To watch an eastern based sports broadcast is simply too painful to bear...Leafs suck balls!
                CBC's HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA still has great overall coverage, watching hockey on FOX was just fucking painful. ESPN is a little better than FOX though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                  Remember the yellow, red, black, orange V-jerseys??

M-fing ugly!
                  Not the V one, but dont look directly at the jersey without eye protection....Welders glasses might do....

Comment

Welders glasses might do....
                    Doubt it...

Comment

• look at this!! Maybe there is too much pot smoking out here!
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• OUCH!!!

Comment

• LMFAO, you gotta love the Canadian catfight.....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Big...big rumor for the Toronto fans...that will save your season...

It appears that Ron Francis is going to play this year...at age 57...for Toronto...

You guys are in...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

And I was kidding...he's not really signing...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Damn, that was cold....

C'mon Poj, these Canadians are already frazzled enough....

Come to think of it though, a 57 year old Ron Francis wouldn't be the worst signing in the world....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...
                                X