This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

I see the Oilers retired PAUL COFFEY's #7........

STELLAR defenseman.....

First ballot hall-of-famer.......

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

VA...so is Crosby the real deal? Should I go see him tomorrow night?
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Have the Pens won a game yet?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
          Have the Pens won a game yet?
          I dont think so...they will probably beat the Bruins tomorrow night...
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

That's the spirit lol.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
              VA...so is Crosby the real deal? Should I go see him tomorrow night?
              Well, to answer your question, I think it'd be worth your while (and cash) to go to the game...

They certainly put out some good lines...

But their defense is absolutely blowing goats, and is just killing them... Too many turnovers in their own zone....

And the goaltending hasn't been much better...

I think you're going to see a fired up bunch, they're getting hammered pretty much in the press, especially the Canadian websites...

Now for Crosby, I would not consider it a stretch at all to say that he's been about the 2nd or 3rd most complete player the Pens have had, along with his linemates of Recchi and Palffy...

I'm not exaggerating when I say that he's one of the best passers I've seen, even though he's only 18, when someone isn't all over him that is....

So yeah PA, it should be a good game to go see....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Just realized I didn't mention Lemieux in that post....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

...didnt go...feeling under the weather...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Looks like you would have had a good time...

B's looked strong, Pens D sucked again....

And Crosby looked good again....

Comment

• Thorman
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2005

Canucks keep dominating...A late period 4 minute break down but for the most part they were rock solid...The sisters keep kicking ass

BAM
                      http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        Looks like you would have had a good time...

B's looked strong, Pens D sucked again....

And Crosby looked good again....
                        On first glance, this looks like Crosby's hotdogging it...

But actually, the feed from Palffy was bouncing, so he had to shoot it behind his back just to get it on net...

And he damn near scored...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Thorman
                          Canucks keep dominating...A late period 4 minute break down but for the most part they were rock solid...The sisters keep kicking ass

BAM
                          Thorman isn't right about much of anything, EXCEPT THIS!

I can't believe how good the sisters looked!

When Bert and co get their line rolling it is going to be insane
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Did you see when Crosby took a shot away from Mario, then sent a pass behind his back to a teammate who sent a one-timer to Palfy for a goal? (I think it was Palfy)

Very impressive...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Yeah, he kinda had to twirl between two defenders to pass it to Gonchar, who kept Lemieux from shooting, then passed it to Orpik for the one-timer...

This guy's no Alexander Daigle as the overall #1, he's the real deal...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

TSN, Canada's big sports network has power rankings of nhl teams.

We call it the Toronto Sports network for good reason. The leafs were ranked in top 3 because they had one good game (9-0)

Canucks are tied for league lead at 7-1-1 and are 17th????:confused:
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...