X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Carolina got flat out outplayed tonight...

Like I said...WARD looked shaky...

Gerber back inbetween the pipes...

which inevitably will make them a better team...

Game 4 should be interesting...

Carolina outplayed thusfar...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I wonder if our fans will be able to beat their own performance during the singing of our national anthem tonight?

I have a feeling Rexall place is going to set record-breaking noise levels!!

SWEEP, SWEEP, SWEEP!
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Boy...talk about an underdog in Edmonton...

really...all four teams...even though Carolina and Buffalo are both in the top four of the East...at the beginning of the year...no doubt...both Carolina and Buffalo were at the bottom of the predictions...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Angel
          I wonder if our fans will be able to beat their own performance during the singing of our national anthem tonight?

I have a feeling Rexall place is going to set record-breaking noise levels!!

SWEEP, SWEEP, SWEEP!
          Let's hope nobody gets killed after the game......

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Boy...talk about an underdog in Edmonton...

really...all four teams...even though Carolina and Buffalo are both in the top four of the East...at the beginning of the year...no doubt...both Carolina and Buffalo were at the bottom of the predictions...
            I seem to recall someone mentioning the "new NHL teams", like Buffalo and Carolina....

Hmmm, who could that be....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
              Let's hope nobody gets killed after the game......
              I almost feel 1/2 dead after drinking 6 tequila paralyzers during the game!

Those rowdy idiots on our "blue mile" (Whyte Ave) really PISS me off! It's not the hockey fans that cause trouble, it's the assholes that are partying there on a regular basis. I won't go to Whyte at ANY time after dark.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Imagine how you'll feel if you would have actually won the game....

Oilers in 6 games now...
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I am just amazed at the turnaround of Pronger.

He played like a DOG all year and in these playoffs has been an all-world defensive and offensive force.

Anaheim is a really strong team and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see this go seven
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Well...I'd hate to say anything about Gerber...

but the best goalie in the series is between the pipes now...

at just the right time...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

What a game so far...two teams fighing...

Carolina does what they want...scoring first...only to have Drury score 20 seconds later...

1-1...

great game so far...both teams look hungry...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Buffalo goes up 2-1...

wow...they are playing great...considering their injury issues...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Recchi and Brind'amor come through in a big way...and tie it up...Brindamor on a power play with 10 minutes to go...this fucker is notted up at 3...

again...a great fucking game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Carolina is absolutely controlling this game...in the third...but can't...

get...

it...

done...

Buffalo penalty...

they've got to do it now...Carolina that is...

because this is one of those games where you waste opportnuities...

and get burned...

but I can't remember the last time Buffalo had a good chance to score...

Carolina wins the game with this PP...

7:00 to go...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Wow...they are getting some opportunities...but can't get it fucking in...

40 seconds to go in the penalty...

damn it...

Buffalo is going to fucking kill it again...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Holy hell...what a fucking save by Cam Ward...

breakaway...

jesus christ...

Comment

Working...