X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Dude...It was a shit call...much worse than the call in the third period...

and easily a dive...

it's the Eastern Conference Finals...if refs can't tell the difference...they shouldn't be there...

I agree...Ruff's words will inspire your team...but I guarantee you that the Hurricanes will be equally inspired by his words...

Like I said...should be a good game...and no doubt in my mind the better team will win...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

McKee out tonight...

along with Numminen, Tallinder and Kalinin...

Wow...he's far and away their best defenseman...

If Buffalo wins tonight...Ruff should get coach of the century...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I really do hate that play.

It was a dive, no doubt about it.

It is the weakest of all dives, because you really have to call those because people could die.

It might be better to call a 10-minute misconduct, rather than a 2-minute penalty, for that play, both for diving and the infraction. The play could also be reviewable, automatically.
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

How hurt do you have to be to miss game 7 when your team is down to 5 already. Damn.
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Well...I don't disagree with the call having to be made on a split second...

and after having the Canes lose Eric Cole to a viscious hit in nearly the same spot...that nearly left him paralyzed...

well...you have to call him...

Like I said...such is life...it's the playoffs...if you don't want to lose in overtime...win before it gets there...

I hope that little cant gets his ass kicked tonight...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

He's still in Buffalo...

I guess he woke up on Wednesday morning with a severe infection from the Ottawa series...

shows you how stupid these fuckers are with pain...

no way that was something that just appeared 3 weeks after the initial injury...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

They really should make Don Cherry in charge of the rules committee.

You should see it POJO, in the bars up here...when Don has his coaches corner, the bar goes silent for his pearls of wisdom...I have never seen anything like it in any walk of life, other than the Pope.
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Yeah...when he dies...many lives in Canada will never be the same...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Carolina looked good early...seems to be evening out...even turning a bit towards Buffalo..

still 0-0...8 minutes to go..first period...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

GGGGOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Mike Commodore gives the Canes the early lead...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

2 periods away from the cup...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Wow...got to give it to the Sabres...

go up 2-1 on a goal with 4 seconds left in the period...

Here we fucking go...wow...great game thusfar...

Buffalo with 20 minutes to go to the cup...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

GGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug Weight ties the game...at 1:34 in the third...

18 1/2 minutes to decide the East...unless they bring this one back...

which they won't...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

This could be the game right here...

Carolina power play...

delay of game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

10 minutes...game tied...

powerplay...

Comment

Working...