X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Brind'Amour after the game winner....
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Celebration time...after The Captain's goal...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

The team celebrates...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

icing on the cake...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

more celebration...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Carolina Hurricanes...Eastern Conference Champions...and Prince of Wales Cup "holders."

Notice that nobody's touching the cup...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Heading to the Stanley Cup...

and not touching the Prince of Wales cup...because their goal was the bigger of the 2...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

That was a great game.

Brind'amour epitomizes the hockey player. Definitely a diiferent type of athelete.

Buffalo's D was just D_O_N_E.

Carolina was the dominant team tonight and was deserving of the win.

I have a prediction though. Next season, the 2 minute penalty for unintentionally putting the puck over the glass will be changed.

On that play, Buffalo's d-man was pressured and obviously didn't intend on putting it over the boards.

All in all, Bettman has tried to remove the discretion of the referees and I think it needs to go the other way a little bit.

Not making excuses, just trying to improve the game.
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Apparenly Sather is giving the Oil permission to use the Rangers facilities to prepare for the East Coast.

Is that allowed? I guess so.

Only way Edmonton wins the Cup is if pronger continues his run along with Peca, and Roloson can win a couple of games.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Sure was nice of him eh?

They've been in NY for a couple of days already...

fuckers...

good thinking though...

and Sather's a cunt...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

I fucking missed the game...

I'm out here in San Diego, where apparently they don't know how to spell hockey...

And they're starting the Cup finals on Monday, which'll put every Canes home game on a weekday... Bastards....

Oh well, hopefully I'll have a little free time on Saturday and take a drive up the coast and catch Phillies/Dodgers before I fly out on Sunday morning.... The Padres are, of course, in Pittsburgh this weekend....

And just because of my shitty luck, I did check the Atomic Punks website, they were in fucking San Diego LAST WEEK, and they're in Vegas this week....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

hahahahaha...

so Va...if I get tickets...

you can't go if it's on a weeknight?

There's a possibility...if it goes past game 4...as the Weavers are leaving for Hilton Head the day before game 5...

I called them today to thank them for the tickets that I've gotten...and let them know that I'll tutor for them for free...forever...

and they let me know to be ready to roll...

but they may push it off a day...

but I think...

game 7 is ours if it goes there...

rumor has it that the standing room tickets were $280 bucks...

I just can't spend that much money for ANYTHING...unless there's a blowjob at the end of it by a hot chick...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

OK, now that I see the official schedule, let me clarify that....

Game 7 is on Monday, the 19th....

My boy's last day of school is the 16th, so we should be clear for Game 7.....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Brind'amour can be signed for a club option at 5.5 million for next year.

I think that is too rich considering who they have to resign.

Could he be headed back home to BC to play for the Canucks?

We need guys like that...character guys to show these swedes the way.
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Brind'Amour isn't going anywhere...

you never know though...

my belief is that they'll keep the character guys...unload some others...and restock with youth...

Is Vancouver planning on signing him to a 5 1/2 million dollar deal? They can afford that? You'll see him either sign that deal...or defer it...

Comment

Working...