X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Roloson out for the series...

you never know when a goalie gets hot...

but you gotta think that Edmonton is in a whole heap of trouble...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I gotta tell you...that was a game and a half yesterday...

I'll post more on my good fortune later...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Roloson out for the series...

you never know when a goalie gets hot...

but you gotta think that Edmonton is in a whole heap of trouble...
        You have that right, if the Oilers can still pull this off they deserve any praise they will get....Cant see it though....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

In the same respect...

Carolina scored 3 goals on Roloson in the 3rd...

so please make sure that the credit doesn't stop for the Canes because Roloson went out...

granted...it wasn't helpful...but the Canes had gotten to him before he got hurt...

Comment

• VHdamaco
            Foot Soldier
            • Nov 2004

if every hockey game was like that, wow. i know i'd watch it more than just the playoffs/finals...

great fucking game, sucks about roloson though...
            Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Funny thing is though Damaco...is that there have been a boatload of games like that in these playoffs...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I have a sneaking suspicion that Roloson will be back for game 4.

Just a look that MacTavish had...I can read people pretty well, and I think he was lying.

A liitle loose miniscus never hurt anyone permanently, and I bet that is what he has.

Just a little pain is all. Then again, you never know with a knee.

Still, I have a felling about this
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VHdamaco
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Nov 2004

Funny thing is though Damaco...is that there have been a boatload of games like that in these playoffs...
                  working in a sports pub i have seen these games, but this one i actually had time to sit down and watch...

made me realize that i had missed a shit load of good hockey in the past few weeks...
                  Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

This year in particular...these are the rules that would have made Lemieux perhaps the unquestioned best player of all time...lmfao...

it's been an exciting year...

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                      You have that right, if the Oilers can still pull this off they deserve any praise they will get....Cant see it though....
                      C'mon Bug, this is Edmonton... We'll fucking do it! (Ya gotta believe)

Welcome to Oil Country, baby!
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Carolina's too good...

no problem with you believing though...

and if they win...as Bug said...many...many props...

Comment

• SA ME WHO
                          Roadie
                          • Nov 2004

.these are the rules that would have made Lemieux perhaps the unquestioned best player of all time...lmfao..
                          Seriously! I mean, Wayne was blessed with immense talent, so, not to take anything away from him, but Lemieux had his sensibilities AND that size! Had Mario had the teammates w/experience and talent, fewer medical problems, and the lack of clutching and grabbing from his initial stride on the ice, who knows what would have happened?

Ah, what might have been? Then again, we can't really be too unhappy with what we got. LOL

Seriously, the last 2 playoff years are the best 2 years I can remember in ages!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Because MacTavish only spoke to generalities regarding Roloson's knee, and was so quick to write him off reeks of the Phoenix rising from the ashes...

Notice how he has trouble keeping eye contact during the interviews.
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Now I am sure Roloson is coming back..."knee sprain"

Think about it.

If MacTavish says "It's a lower body injury and day-to-day"

it's a distraction for his team every single game and puts added pressure on his young and inexperienced goalies.

This way, publically, there is no speculation and they can concentrate on the task at hand.

Really, it was the only thing to do, even though I knew that to say he was "done for the series" and "hurt his knee" was a really quick assessment in these times.

Usually, every injury is a well kept secret, particularly in a playoff series.

Roloson back for game 5 at the latest.
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

I'll post more on my good fortune later...
                                Well ?????
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...