X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

" Wasted skin of a ....":p

How about Cam Ward! Sure the Canes are giving them nothing, but he is making some tough saves when he has to.

Ryan Smith is infuriating to watch.

I think he is just overated.

Conklin will start, even though Markonnen wasn't the problem at all.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Mr. Crosby, meet Mr. Malkin....

LET'S GO PENS !!!!!!

Russia relents on NHL transfer deal

June 09, 2006
      Sportsnet.ca News

Sportsnet.ca -- The Pittsburgh Penguins will be among the most relieved to learn Russia will soon join the other federations in the current transfer agreement with the National Hockey League.

Sources tell Sportsnet Russian clubs have signed off on the deal, clearing the path for the NHL and IIHF to soon make it official.

Evgeny Malkin, Pittsburgh's first-round pick (second overall) in the 2004 Entry Draft will now be able to make his long awaited NHL debut without having to engage in what could have been a nasty battle with his Russian club team, Magnitogorsk.

Currently the NHL contributes $9 million annually into the transfer agreement. With the Russian involvement that figure is likely to jump to $12 million per year. The IIHF governs how the funds are dispersed among the participating federations.
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Well that's good fucking news...to be honest with you...

I'll tell you something...if fucking Carolina gets suckered into dealing Jack Johnson...their #1 prospect...AND their first round pick...to move up in the draft to take Jordan Stahl...

Malkin and JJohnson side by side...at 20ish...would be a major multi-faceted defensive tandem for years to come...

and...

Pittsburgh would still have a #1...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Edmonton is up 1-0 in the first period...

I thought they dominated play early...

but you can slowly see Carolina working their way back into the game...

they were working a little to much to score on the last power play...

if they start taking more shots...instead of looking for the perfect shot...

They'll win this game...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Good game so far, Markonnen is hanging in there pretty good, looks alot more relaxed out there....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Don't you think it's more the Edmonton D...and hitting though?

Ward has been nothing short of fantastic...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

and for once...edmonton is controlling the face-offs...which have killed them in the first two games...

good power plays so far as well...

but Edmonton hasn't been able to capitalize...

they should be ahead more than 1-0...

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Yeah, and not getting a goal on a 5-3? Thats not going to cut it....
                  Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

GGGGGOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL.....

The Captain shuts this crowd the fuck up...

great game so far...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah...that 5 on 3 was painful to watch...

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

WHOOOOO!!!
                        2-1.....

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Smyth & the Oilers get a gift...we may still have a series after all

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

God what a shit goal...

I have no idea how that wasn't goalie interference...

but fuck it...Carolina should have never let him in that close for a rebound...

no excuses there...Carolina fucked up...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Well...Edmonton DID pla about as good as they could play today...no doubt about it...

extra attacker out...

less than a minute left...

great fans in Edmonton...

well...that's the game...

and we have a series...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                Well that's good fucking news...to be honest with you...

I'll tell you something...if fucking Carolina gets suckered into dealing Jack Johnson...their #1 prospect...AND their first round pick...to move up in the draft to take Jordan Stahl...

Malkin and JJohnson side by side...at 20ish...would be a major multi-faceted defensive tandem for years to come...

and...

Pittsburgh would still have a #1...
                                Bro, you lost me there...

Defensive tandem ??

I know you know Malkin is a center....

Please expound....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...