X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Another great game....

Lucky ass goal to win it, but it was legit, what're ya gonna do...

And, as I said, Edmonton is far from out of it...

If they win Game 4, it'll go 7 games....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Great series...

my bad on Malkin...

home ice...someone has to win at the other's place...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

The curiousity for me will be if the Canes play better now that they are a bit more acclimated to the Oiler Ice...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I'm trying to figure out why the fuck I thought that Malkin was a defenseman...lmfao...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I have no earthly clue...

Didn't I give you that link with his highlights ??

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Not sure if this is still up there or not...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Now way they could disallow that goal after losing sight of the other second goal

If Ward had moved to stop puck and was then impeded by an Oiler who (wasn't pushed in) then it would have been goalie interference.

As it was, it still could have been called for GI if Ward had made an effort to make contact with Smyth...

As It was, the fat fuck should have tried to skate and see that the biscuit was just sitting there between Ward's legs and not under him.
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I think the last goal WAS a goal...

I didn't at first...but after I heard the rule...it was obvious that it was a goal...

as for "the second goal," NOBODY SAW IT...

he blew the whistle...everyone stopped playing the puck...and then it got punched in...remains to be seen if it would have ended up being a score or not...

either way...a great game...

no doubt...as lucky as the last goal was...it was a legit goal...

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

After the game, a goal judge I think, said the puck was hit by the goalie with his stick, and then hit the Carolina player, and then went in, I dunno.....
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Game 4 about to start...

Carolina needs to shut that crowd down early...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

I know you guys were discussing the Jack Johnson to the Pens rumors a week or two ago, but it appears it's picking up steam...

Rumor: Jack Johnson might be offered for (Pens') number two pick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Interestingly, there is already speculation that the Hurricanes are probing trade possibilities with the Pittsburgh Penguins as a means of possibly landing Jordan with the No. 2 pick in the draft and creating a set of Staal bookends.

One rumour suggested that the Canes might be willing to move University of Michigan defenceman Jack Johnson to the Pens for the second overall pick, with rearguard Erik Johnson of the U.S. National Team developmental program in Ann Arbour, Mich., expected to go first overall to St. Louis.

"It's crossed my mind," said Eric Staal when asked about playing with his brother. "I've never played with any of my brothers, ever. It would be different for me, and really exciting."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I saw another article about it today...in a very random place...

Edmonton just scored...on a great fucking play...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Horrible fucking D...

great give and go by Edmonton...

penalty...

gotta make it up now...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Yeah, great pass...

Bro, looking more like 7 games...

Until of course the Canes just scored to make it 1-1.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!

Now get another quick goal...and shut these fuckers up...

Comment

Working...