X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Im not surprised you were at the game..I'm surprised you left...
    The Cup is in the building....even tho I don't really watch any games but the finals...I know how prestigious the Stanley Cup is...just amazed you didnt jump at the chance...
    Don't mean to rub it in bro..lmao..I know what ya mean by havin the kids with ya..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I haven't gotten that far...I talked to the Weavers yesterday...and they've postponed their trip...but they were sounding like they were hoping it would end tonight...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Carolina just tied it..maybe

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

And we're tied back up at 3, another stuff job by Staal...

That one was a little iffy....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Well wrning...it's my lot in life on Wednesdays...

I got the experience...I'm good with that...

pissed though...lmfao...

not when I watch my kid watching the game with me right now...

he loves this shit...

shitty skater though...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

This game is crazy...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

They cancelled their trip ?? Sumbitch...

Tell ya what though, if it goes 7 games, we may go down there anyway for the atmosphere....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

No doubt...

postponed...they said cancelled...but they are still going...they were supposed to leave yesterday...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I saw a fight today...

listen to this...it started off a conversation that I was part of...just about the tropical storm (hurricane) as an omen of good things...

we got fucking rocked today...5 inches of rain in a couple of hours...flooded half the town...

anyways...some Edmonton fans said because the name was Alberto (Edmonton, Alberta)...that it was an omen for Edmonton...

I started to walk away...for no real reason...but I turned around when I was about 100 feet away...and there were people rollin' around on the ground...

morons...

but funny shit when you think about it...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

So they had the tents set up again, they've got big screens inside them ??

And beer, of course....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        I started to walk away...for no real reason...but I turned around when I was about 100 feet away...and there were people rollin' around on the ground...

morons...

but funny shit when you think about it...
                        Reminds me of Steve Martin's line...

"I remember when I had my first beer"....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

yes...

honestly...not sure about the beer...driving and with the kids...I just didn't pay any attention...

Mike Commodore is a fucking beast...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Ward is out...

Weight just got crushed...

he's hurt...oh fuck...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I have a lot of thoughts about Carolina and Raleigh as a city...for hockey...

80% of this town are out of towners...and many of them are hockey fans...

I still say this is a burgeoning hockey town...

this year will be the turning point...win or lose...

where people leave their allegiences and move it to the Canes...I won't...

but get it...

with Rutherford...Carolina will be a force yearly...he has great relationships with nearly every other club...and seems to be able to make moves at will...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Watching this game...this period...

makes you realize just how good hockey can be...

3-3...in a potential cup winner...and these 2 teams are playing like champs...

gee...glad I'm not there...

Comment

Working...