X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Weight and WARD both back...

Weight is back, but not on the ice...on the bench...

this is fucking insane...

OT...

wow...what a great fucking period...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

I have a feeling the Canes are gonna pull it off.....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Boy...I was worried when Ward and Weight left...

they are back...so here we go...

this is going to be good...

watch Edmonton's quick attack...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

First good chance...

2nd good chance...

third good chance...

fourth good chance...

fifth good chance...

holy fuck...

Ward was incredible there...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Penalty on Edmonton...

christ...that hit the fucking post...

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

HOLY SHITE!!!

OILERS WIN!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Goooooaaaaallll...

Edmonton wins a big fucking game...

What a shitty as fucking pass...what the fuck was that...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Wow...what a series...

shorthand 4 on 3...

and such a lazy fucking pass...

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                    What a game, glad to see we are gonna get to see some more great hockey.....
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Back to Edmonton...

they really did look good today...

so many great shots there in the third and in particular in the Overtime...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I can't believe that most Americans don't care about the NHL.

This is so fucking great!

What a shame.

Looks like the coin Smyth uncovered from center ice worked in their favor. Hilarious.
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          This series is over...

game five...

done deal...

gotta give these Oiler fans some credit...

Still chanting "Lets go Oilers..."

Classy...
                          It's not over 'til it's over...
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Edmonton Oilers forward Ryan Smyth made a discovery at centre ice at the RBC Center after the team's morning skate on Wednesday.

''I don't know what it was, obviously it was a coin,'' Smyth told reporters. ''I guess it was an American loonie or an American dollar. I don't know if it was good luck for them or what, but it wasn't in very deep so I was scared the boys were going to trip over it. So ... got it out.''

It is not known how long the coin had been under the ice, but after the Oilers left the Zamboni driver went onto the ice with a drill and buried another one.
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

What a shitty as fucking pass...what the fuck was that...
                              Cory Stillman, who coughed up the puck to give Fernando Pisani his overtime breakaway, was one of the first to face the media horde.

"We had chances," he said of the manner in which the game unfolded. "We were coming. We had a chance and I screwed it up."
                              "They always come hard if they think they've got a chance to get to the puck," he said.

"It was a big mistake. I know better."
                              Last edited by Full Bug; 06-15-2006, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Yes, he coughed up the puck, but look at the replay again...

The defender tapped Stillman's stick, forcing it to be much softer than it would have been...
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...