X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Here we go...game six...good luck to all the Oiler fans...

nothing better than this...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Carolina power play...

damn...Edmonton has been pretty good on faceoffs...

1 minute to go in the power play...

Cole just got fucked up...probably good for him...

now Cole lost the puck...damn...he's looking shitty...

lmfao...so much for the good luck...

his timing is way off...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Uh-oh...

2-0 Oilers....

Not over by a longshot though....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

I'm gonna be JAZZED if this goes 7 games....

GRATE series.....

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Not over by a longshot though....
            Yeah it pretty much is, the Oilers seem to want it more.....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

OMG, what a save....
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Make it 3-0.....

Get ready for Game 7 boys.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

What a goal, the Canes are cooked....

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Best play of the game was Ward's save on the 3 on 1. How did he save that?

I am starting to think the Oil will win, because of the rest they had after the Conference Finals.

Pronger has to be Conn Smythe if the Oil win.

I wonder where Smyth put that coin he scraped out of the Carolina ice:eek:
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Damn, Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals is 200 miles away...

At the very minimum, my son and I would've headed down there Monday afternoon, spent some time again with our buddy Mr. Risin, and headed to the RBC Center reveling in the tailgate activitites outside the arena...

If we got lucky, Poj's friends would be out of town and their tickets (very good seats, BTW) would fall into our hands...

Who knows, Poj may still get lucky, I hope so.... [[ Yo dude, grab me a program, I collect them... ]]

My son is disappointed we can't go, he's got All-Star practice for two weeks straight before the tourneys start, and they've got a pretty talented team... Don't know if it's Williamsport-quality (he's 12), but they've got a couple of flame throwers...

But he also knows he needs to make a statement these two weeks, 'cause he's one of only a couple of 1st timer All-Stars on that team...

He did hit one out of the park in practice yesterday, and some other frozen ropes, it was interesting to see the coaches, who've never coached him before, raise their eyebrows....

Anyway, I'll just have to hope that the Penguins will be in that same position in the coming years....

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

This is just what Hockey needed...a grate series with huge plays on both sides...

I'm sure they were bummed when the 'Canes and Oilers made the finals...probably thought it would be a quick series with the viewers....

BEST FINALS IN YEARS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Well...Edmonton fucking laid one on Carolina last night...

I cannot believe how much time Cole played last night...had to be over 20 minutes...he made a lot of mistakes...couldn't hold the puck on his stick...but was in the mix with hits...

I can't wait for game 7...I'll be there...outside the arena...

I know the Weaver's are at the beach...in Hilton head...or...the Outer Banks...if I were them...I'd be in the car coming home right now...we shall see...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

My god...that fucking save by fucking Ward was incredible...

This kid has superstar written all over him...

Carolina has a great pipeline as well...good young kids coming up...we shall see...

but the Canes are here to stay...

Oh Va...new development...our resident Denmark Ambassador is in town...yes...the former President and CEO of the Canes...I called his cell phone to say welcome back...

and am praying he calls back...and I can work him into something special...maybe he'll be in a box on Monday...

of course...I'll be willing to bet he's gotten a few calls...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

I hope you get in you bastard, and pls hook me up with that program if you do....

I was listening to XM 204 today for a while...

Lots of talk about Cole's return...

Most of them said it was a move that backfired...

I for one think it was a smart play...

The Canes had two games to win only one...

If your plan is to get Cole back in the lineup, then get him in Game 6, get the rust out, then have him sharper in Game 7 if need be...

I think the crowd will initially go apeshit seeing him on the ice... Maybe not as much as if he first stepped on the ice in Raleigh, but it still should be a good boost...

The Canes need to be a helluva lot more aggressive in Game 7... Get a helluva lot more shots on goal...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

That's the thing...they looked like the team in Montreal that was looking for the extra pass...

I don't think you'll see that again...

I'm curious to see Pronger as well...he spend a lot of time on the ice...

Well...as far as Cole goes...his timing WITH the puck was off tremendously...but...

he was great without the puck...in the first 5 minutes...he had to opportunities with the puck where he had a shot that 9 times out of ten...he gets it to the net...

they gotta quit leaving Ward out to dry...

and don't worry Va...if I'm at the game...I'll call your ass so you can hear some of it...lmfao...

Comment

Working...