Thread: Who's gonna be the first?

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Who's gonna be the first?

Who's gonna be the first Panzy to call out to the Terrorists for mercy after Bush is impeached?

I am to the point where i get the impression that some people would like to call a truce with the scum bags to save your ass.
    It shows in your chosen form of protest, the way you talk down the progress in Iraq, and the half ass yet transparent way you claim to support our fighting forces.

Our entire governmental structure is shit. both Republicans and Democrats are as guilty as the other when you want to start talking crimes.
    If one has to go down, the other must go down as well or nothing will change.

We need a fresh party that can re-work our foreign policy so that we mind our own fucking business and keep our paws out of other countries battles.

In other words, it's time to shut the fucking door and wish the world well. Fuck with us and we'll fuck you right back, only harder.

We are a strong mother fucking country and we can make it on our own, or at least that used to be the case.

Note: I posted this to show my contempt for the Government, but it became an attack on Liberal's......It's been edited to reflect my true feelings.
    Last edited by Cathedral; 07-13-2005 at 10:02 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Explain how this country is "stronger" by having thieves and criminals LIE us into illegal wars.

Protecting America from terrorism means exactly that. Protect AMERICA. Strengthen our borders. Secure the seaports.

US troops out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and any other country, except in the capacity of a UN and/or NATO multi-national force for training purposes of the local troops or whatever.

Fuck Israel. They have billions of dollars worth of weapons paid for by US. Let them defend their own country.

Fuck the oil corporations. They deserve to go out of business, as do the auto manufacturers who refuse to move into the 21st century.

Biodiesel now, hydrogen fuel cells soon. What's the problem? And keep those bastards away from the patents.

Prosecute the Bush Criminal Empire for 80 years of treason and war crimes against the USA.

Do all of this and this country will be stronger than ever.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Again, I cannot argue your points.
    But i do want to add that the Democratic Party is no better.

My point is that they must both be cleansed thoroughly or it won't matter who is in office because there won't be anyone left alive here.

When is the piper going to show up and collect his payment, that's what i want to know.

We need to get EVERY SINGLE CORRUPT MOTHER FUCKER OUT OF POLITICAL POWER.....

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Cathedral
    the Democratic Party is no better.

My point is that they must both be cleansed thoroughly
    "good, good Anakin... He took your arm, and you wanted revenge. Remember what you told me about your mother... and the sand people?"
    gnaw on it

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh fuck, I'm turning into Darth Vader, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I could make a list of "Democrats" I want out just as easily...

Biden, Hillary, Lieberman, Mary Landrieu, Evan Bayh, Feinstein, just to name a few corporatist PNAC/Likud/corporatist enabling traitors.

Even beyond that, others are far from perfect. But the difference in the two parties is that treason wasn't at the very core of the Democratic party until the DLC came along. It's been the basis of the GOP ever since World War II when Prescott Bush and his fellow Nazi Funding Wall Street corporatists took over, creating the self-perpetuating defense contractor war machine.

It's the treasonous corporatist core that must be destroyed, but 80% of what fuels that core, even now, is on the Republican side.

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All the more reason to clean the slate and rid the world of those savage fucking sand peo...er, a, Politicians.

Ford, I don't think i ever told you this before, but i do find it amazing just how much knowledge of political things you have in your head.
    Though i don't agree with all your view points, there is a common ground and you make me look like an uneducated moron sometimes, lol.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All the more reason to clean the slate and rid the world of those savage fucking sand peo...er, a, Politicians.

Ford, I don't think i ever told you this before, but i do find it amazing just how much knowledge of political things you have in your head.
    Though i don't agree with all your view points, there is a common ground and you make me look like an uneducated moron sometimes, lol.
    Appreciate the compliment, now here's one back at ya...

You're learning faster what the real deal is than most people do. It's hard to give up on people that you thought were doing the right thing, only to find out that they were lying all along.

Kinda like I felt about Bill Clinton in 1998. I campaigned for that guy. First President I really campaigned hard for, as I was too young when Carter was running. So clinton's lies about the blow job were a serious hit to my faith in the political system.

Probably somewhat how you feel about Bush and his lies, though the toll from them is considerably more serious. But you are willing to face that fact and admit the Chimp isn't who you thought he was. And that's more than a lot are willing to do. Even on this board, most of the Busheep will admit a mistake about as much as Bush himself does.

Being a political junkie isn't all bad. Just make sure you keep a healthy way of relieving the stress

Father of Strife
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    haw haw. so the socialcrats have regained the high road? haw haw, thou art knaves to break the tail of the serpent while the body doth remain.
    "Art is a lie that tells the truth."

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    Appreciate the compliment, now here's one back at ya...

You're learning faster what the real deal is than most people do. It's hard to give up on people that you thought were doing the right thing, only to find out that they were lying all along.

Kinda like I felt about Bill Clinton in 1998. I campaigned for that guy. First President I really campaigned hard for, as I was too young when Carter was running. So clinton's lies about the blow job were a serious hit to my faith in the political system.

Probably somewhat how you feel about Bush and his lies, though the toll from them is considerably more serious. But you are willing to face that fact and admit the Chimp isn't who you thought he was. And that's more than a lot are willing to do. Even on this board, most of the Busheep will admit a mistake about as much as Bush himself does.

Being a political junkie isn't all bad. Just make sure you keep a healthy way of relieving the stress

Oh man, I don't think i have enough spare space in my head to become a political junkie.
    There is a lot of this stuff that goes right over my head and makes me wish i'd paid more attention when i was younger.

I wanted so hard to believe that Bush would be a much better President, so much that i voted for him twice.
    but i just cannot ignore the obvious any longer and still like myself.

Now i have a problem of not fitting in anywhere, but i'll keep an open mind and stay clear of the Kool-Aide.

Roth On!

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Let's give them food and hugs.

Fuck them!

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Who's gonna be the first?

We need a fresh party that can re-work our foreign policy so that we mind our own fucking business and keep our paws out of other countries battles.
    Are you refering to independents? Someone told me independents add new blood and buck the system.

But how much kick do you get out of that buck?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I never drink Kool-Ade. Too much sugar.

Thread Information