Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Vh Links "new Look" Website !!!

David Lee Roth
    Originally posted by Brett
    DLR - no game. Just childish banter. ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Spending more time at a REAL Van Halen website here, then your very own Van Hagar lame-ass quarters.

Speaking of lame, you couldn't win a cigar after giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless, über-incompetent fuckwit!
    You don't just have a chip on her shoulder - you have the whole bag of potatoes. Indeed, your shoulder was the reason for the Irish potato famine. You are no more than a pesky fly buzzing about the ROTH ARMY spreading germs.

Tisk-tisk, poor little Brett, a pitiful gin-sodden excuse for anything other than a rancid fuckweasle! What you are - besides a pitiable little carnival freak - is a watery bowel movement bubbling back up to the surface after a pregnant water buffalo farts in a muddy river.

Adios Asshole!!!:p

David Lee Roth
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Glad to see everyone's having a good time in here.

Yes indeed, the return of the finest rejects the STINKS has to offer all rolled up into one!

VH LINKS ROCKS
    Are you kidding me, I am having a great time with my new buddy here. I say we put all this petty bickering behind us. DLR, how about a make up kiss? We can do it just the way you do with Dave, I will bend over and you can give me a nice big french smooch right on my missle launcher.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW, why the fuck was someone allowed to register "David Lee Roth" on this site?

Anyway, you're so easy to wind up DLR. You're like that fucking monkey with the cymbals. Your idea of an insult is to use the word "Stinks." ROFL! What's next....poopoo....caca.

Tool.

David Lee Roth
    BTW, why the fuck was someone allowed to register "David Lee Roth" on this site?

Anyway, you're so easy to wind up DLR. You're like that fucking monkey with the cymbals. Your idea of an insult is to use the word "Stinks." ROFL! What's next....poopoo....caca.

Tool.

If you spent more time at the STINKS as much as you do here, you'd know how to properly operate a VAN HALEN website, you ineffably incompetent narcissist and a miserable, foul-smelling cesspool of putrid effluvium!

Ol' Norton is pouting now with someone registering the Diamond one's name!!!

Married, eh? Since when did brother and sister marriages become legal? Poor Norton, Your moods swing like a frenzied club stripper around a greased dance pole. When you feel bored at THE STINKS and find your way here, it may be because you growled, barked and whimpered all day. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. However, I remain impressed by your God-given gift for unparalleled ineptitude. You really are an awesome success as a failure!:eek:

Norton. People as boring as you should really be quarantined. Still, you light up a room when you leave it. Your life is so dull that you actually write your daily journal one week in advance using less than 50 words.

Like the VH LINKS, some people are has-beens. You are a never-was!:p :eek:

David Lee Roth

Tool.

If you spent more time at the STINKS as much as you do here, you'd know how to properly operate a VAN HALEN website, you ineffably incompetent narcissist and a miserable, foul-smelling cesspool of putrid effluvium!

Ol' Norton is pouting now with someone registering the Diamond one's name!!!

Married, eh? Since when did brother and sister marriages become legal? Poor Norton, Your moods swing like a frenzied club stripper around a greased dance pole. When you feel bored at THE STINKS and find your way here, it may be because you growled, barked and whimpered all day. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. However, I remain impressed by your God-given gift for unparalleled ineptitude. You really are an awesome success as a failure!:eek:

Norton. People as boring as you should really be quarantined. Still, you light up a room when you leave it. Your life is so dull that you actually write your daily journal one week in advance using less than 50 words.

Like the VH LINKS, some people are has-beens. You are a never-was!:p :eek:

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Tool.

Fuck! Missed all the fun while that pussy Brett got owned in here. I thought it smelled like shit in here so fuck off Norton.

Tony Soprano

Tool.

Who is this cocksucker bigmouth that was allowed to register as Brett? Same stunatz from some fucking shithole Sammy Hagar website?

VHLINKS IS OKAY
    eh

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'rotharmy@localhost' (Using password: YES) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Tony Soprano
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey cocksucker, who allowed you here in the first place? Aren't you busy enough running that shithole Sammy Hagar website? You do enjoy dropping by a REAL Van Halen website as everyone here can see.
    Then again, you braindead stunatz, nobody here cares for your useless rants, figure it out yet dickhead?

Thread Information