X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

SAMMY HAGAR: EDDIE VAN HALEN 'Wants To Be A Miserable Human Being'

SAMMY HAGAR: EDDIE VAN HALEN 'Wants To Be A Miserable Human Being' - July 18, 2005

Sammy Hagar spoke to Doug Podell of Detroit's WRIF 101.1 FM earlier this month about the current status of VAN HALEN and his upcoming solo album, tentatively due in early 2006. When asked to comment on the rumors that VAN HALEN may once again have been shelved following reports of internal disagreements, Hagar said, "It's really a shame… I don't know what happened. But, you know, Eddie [Van Halen] and I… everybody knows… I thought it was gonna be OK, and it wasn't OK. We did some great shows — don't get me wrong; we did some amazing shows in the Detroit area and some [other] places — but there were times off stage when him and I were… they were holding us back. We don't get along anymore. This guy… I'm sure he'd tell you a whole different story, but from my perspective, he doesn't know how to have fun, he doesn't wanna have fun, he wants to be a miserable human being and make everyone around him miserable. He just goes around firing people, and he tried to fire some of my people, [and I went], 'Get the hell outta here, man. This guy works for me, not you.' He's not any fun to be around. David Lee Roth was more fun to be around. [laughs] Unless he changes to where Mike [Anthony] and I can even handle being around… His brother can't even stand to be around him, but his brother is his brother, so he goes over and tries to deal with him all the time. If the guy wants to come around and say, 'Hey, look, let's go back to being friends and being happy musicians and playing music for the people,' and get rid of these $150, $200 dollar ticket prices and all this crap, then we could probably do it again. But I would never do it again for those prices — never ever ever. And I can say never ever ever. People say, 'Don't ever say never.' Well, I'm saying it. [laughs] but that's part of the deal. And the other thing, I wouldn’t do it unless we could become friends, and he's gotta change, 'cause I'm happy — I'm having a blast."
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Link?

here: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=39445
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-18-2005, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Re: SAMMY HAGAR: EDDIE VAN HALEN 'Wants To Be A Miserable Human Being'

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
      SAMMY HAGAR: EDDIE VAN HALEN 'Wants To Be A Miserable Human Being' - July 18, 2005

Sammy Hagar spoke to Doug Podell of Detroit's WRIF 101.1 FM earlier this month about the current status of VAN HALEN and his upcoming solo album, tentatively due in early 2006. When asked to comment on the rumors that VAN HALEN may once again have been shelved following reports of internal disagreements, Hagar said,
      Addendum:

It's just fucking done man. You know how when you're juicing oranges and prunes...like making a smoothie....sometimes a nasty peeling falls in? That's what happened with it.

(laughing)

Sorry man, I shoulda' used the lemonade outta' lemons thing. That's what was really going on. What kind of fucking asshole pisses in lemonade? EDDIE!

He's just a miserable human being. Fuck the fruit, lets talk about getting up for breakfast! Poor fucking mike could barely get an omelette on a plate without Ed pissing in the skillet, or rubbing his dick in the butter! If I never hear "you want some hot sauce bitches?" again, it'll be too soon.

(grimmacing)

You know what? Fuck it. It's over and done...unlike the motherfucking omelettes the sonofabitch ruined. I'm having a blast now, and Dave Chappelle cooks one hell of an omelette....not to mention being a fine geetarist.

Come see us on tour. Look for the happy motherfuckers with piss-free smoothies. Throw all the innuendos' around you want regarding my weight! I'm fucking losing weight now because I ain't dining on piss-laden shit!

(laughing)

Man, I can't believe I suggested I ate shit. Fuck it, you know what I mean...right???

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

That is fucking awesome...

What did I tell you all, huh huh ???
        Once Spammy gets in bitch mode it just gets better and better.
        Im loving this

DLR was better to hang around with than EDDIE !!!

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Hey Spamsters,

Suck your fat anuses you dumb sheepfucks !!!

Here is your man, here is Sammy. This is ace.
        Isn't Sammy a great Bitch !!

I was waiting for this moment, knew it was coming.
        I wonder if he can do better, it seems he is bitching
        more with each interview.

How good is this ??
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Thats what *LOVE* is made of !!!!

Man, I gotta go to the links.. Sorry, I have to...
          This is just too good...
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock

...He just goes around firing people, and he tried to fire some of my people, [and I went], 'Get the hell outta here, man. This guy works for me, not you.' ...
            Ahhhhh, vindication.

I remember reporting this very fact right here as I'd heard it during the tour from a good source and the hard core Hagar fans telling me i was full of it.

Hate to say, told you so, BUT I told you so.
            <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

You can even listen to this !!

Van Hagar is officially dead..

Crikies, this puts a huge smile on my dial !!

Dudes, this is fucking ACE ACE !!!
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                Hey Spamsters,

Suck your fat anuses you dumb sheepfucks !!!

Here is your man, here is Sammy. This is ace.
                Isn't Sammy a great Bitch !!
                ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!

Aiiight, that post just fucking did it, although you had me from the words "Hello mate."

Mark,

Will you marry me?
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!

Aiiight, that post just fucking did it, although you had me from the words "Hello mate."

Mark,

Will you marry me?
                  HAHHAHA

I think SweetSecrets beat you to it !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

MAXIMUS, Is this not the greatest shit ever ??
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Bandwidth revision time for Brenty Brents again ?? :p
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                        MAXIMUS, Is this not the greatest shit ever ??
                        The greatest shit evaa will be when the brothers have to kiss Dave's collective ass and do what HE says when and if they reunite again.

Regardless, I'll have to ask SweetSecrets but I'll gladly have some sloppy seconds. lol.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          The greatest shit evaa will be when the brothers have to kiss Dave's collective ass and do what HE says when and if they reunite again.
                          Well Samantha's comments certainly make your suggested scenario
                          more of a reality now
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

LMFAO. Frankly, I think I dislike Eddie even more than chicken head. Eddie is responsible for this mess. And he invited the moron back. His bitterness and massive ego ruined the band back in '96, '00, etc.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Re: SAMMY HAGAR: EDDIE VAN HALEN 'Wants To Be A Miserable Human Being'

This guy… I'm sure he'd tell you a whole different story, but from my perspective, he doesn't know how to have fun, he doesn't wanna have fun, he wants to be a miserable human being and make everyone around him miserable.

Well, yes Sam not only being around you, listening to your Michael Boltonesque, painful shit screeching vocals and horrid lyrical interpretations of songs does tend to do that to some people. Let alone a fuckin' drunk.

David Lee Roth was more fun to be around.
                              No shit? Of course he is you fucking dumbass!!! And this statement tis' coming from a guy who Dave repeatedly went out of his way to fucking ignore during their entire tour. "There's poor old Sam bangin' on the windshield with a bottle of tequila in one hand and his dick in the other..." Ring a bell, clueless?

get rid of these $150, $200 dollar ticket prices and all this crap, then we could probably do it again. But I would never do it again for those prices — never ever ever. And I can say never ever ever.
                              *TRANSLATION* No one (excluding the both mentally and musically retaaaaded) paid such money for said ticket prices. Hence, a flop of a tour that NOBODY wanted to see in the first place and the lackluster ticket sales proved it.

Again, who is this Spam Hagar character and why does anyone care what he has to say?

I don't get it? :confused:
                              Last edited by MAX; 07-19-2005, 03:02 AM.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...