Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey likes it
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2005

I'm from Vancouver. Dave is always here. Christ. I thought everyone knew that he considered Vancouver to be his home away from home. He loves hanging out downtown.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's also amazing that three different people from "Vancouver" managed to find this place, two of them registering today, to talk about one reported sighting.

Comment

• Funbobby
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jul 2005

I have photos of the guy that said he was DLR at the Roxy on Sunday night....so my ip says Winnipeg..ok....anyway....my name is Bob and I play in Does your Monkey Bite at the Roxy in Vancouver. I stood 6 inches away from the guy. We don't think it was DLR..but lots of people are saying it was. There seems to be a debate....if you would like to verify my own personal pictures for yourself...send me an email to bob@dymb.com and I will forward you what I have.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

I think I'll pass.

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Funbobby
            I have photos of the guy that said he was DLR at the Roxy on Sunday night....so my ip says Winnipeg..ok....anyway....my name is Bob and I play in Does your Monkey Bite at the Roxy in Vancouver. I stood 6 inches away from the guy. We don't think it was DLR..but lots of people are saying it was. There seems to be a debate....if you would like to verify my own personal pictures for yourself...send me an email to bob@dymb.com and I will forward you what I have.
            Maybe you not familiar with the "post reply" option? If you use that, instead of "quick reply", there's an option to attach the photos to your post!!!!

There's an attach box on the quick reply too! Holy crap!!!

Problem solved!

Hooray!!!!
            Last edited by rustoffa; 07-20-2005, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Funbobby
              if you would like to verify my own personal pictures for yourself...send me an email to bob@dymb.com and I will forward you what I have.
              so your pictures are on your computer...that means that you can post them here.

just resize them if you have to to get them under 150K and attach the files when you reply...

No problem, right?
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                Maybe you not familiar with the "post reply" option? If you use that, instead of "quick reply", there's an option to attach the photos to your post!!!!

Problem solved!

Hooray!!!!
                good mods think alike...
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Funbobby
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Jul 2005

the files are too big...I tried.

Is there a problem with me trying to find out if this guy was him? The reason I came here was in hopes of finding some sensible true DLR fan who can put this shit to rest once and for all. Like I said, I never met the guy and I don't want to say I played with him if I didn't. If it was a goof..then I want to find him and have him pay for the pedal he trashed!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Hey Nickdfresh!

Looks like I hit it pretty close to the mark - you have no life - to post 43 times a day.

Your tirade is pathetic, so I won't respond.

Hard to believe a whole bar was fooled including managment. But it is looking that way.

I apoligize to Army if I was mistaken. I have better things to do than blast others, and would rather try to contribute to fellow Roth fans.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Check it out!

I did it!!!

ATTTTTTTACH!!!!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

This is the band that played Sunday, July 17...

from The Roxy Vancouver's website:

"Campground C, with Byron James. "THIS AIN'T YOUR MAMA'S COUNTRY...IT'S NEW COUNTRY THAT ROCKS!" City Slickers...Leave your Saddles at The Door...The Roxy's Goin' Country Every Sunday Night! Great Country and Rock, Girls, Beer and GOOD TIMES! Featuring The Roxy's very own "Blazing Saddles" aka Joe's Garage LIVE! Enjoy a night filled with Country "Flare" --- YEE HAW! INDUSTRY COURTESY IN FULL EFFECT! We’re open late until 2:00. See you here. Door: 7pm - 2am Cover: $5.00"

paper or plastic?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

the internet sure is a crazy place, huh guys?

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

A Cha-cha cha!!!

NEXT!!!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Let me guess...'Does Your Monkey Bite' drove all the way from Winnipeg, just so you could be the opening band for 'Country Jim and the Ass Clowns' or whatever they call themselves...They didnt list you on their website, and DLR decided to sing a few dities with the opening band, at like 8pm...

Comment

• Funbobby
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Jul 2005

ok...so...I'll explain, so you know I'm legit....DYMB plays Saturday night, Joe's Garage plays Sundays...except when on holiday's...and we fill in.... here is a resized photo#1 of pretend Dave

Comment

Working...