New Stones song "Rough Justice" FUCKING ROCKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stones song "Rough Justice" FUCKING ROCKS

Playing on KZOK right now. This sounds like Sticky Fingers meets Some Girls. Classic Fucking Stones!! Now I want to hear the rest of the record NOW!!!!!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Should I post it?

Comment

I heard it over half a week ago. It is quite retro.

Comment

Very Some Girls album vibe...

...if this is any sign, then the new album will be a true return to form.

I like Keefs guitar sound on this song.

Comment

That's not Keith. It's Waddy Watchel.

Comment

Originally posted by academic punk
            That's not Keith. It's Waddy Watchel.

There is like 2 rhythm parts...and at least the one I'm talking about is Keith.

It's the loud chords...droppin in....over what I'm thinking is the Waddy part.

Comment

Just downloaded it off Limewire and this is the best thing I've heard the Stones do since Some Girls/Tattoo You era. Forget Saint of Me, Mixed Emotions, and Love is Strong. This is the fuckin' Stones wailing here. I can't wait until Sept for the album now!
              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

Just listened to the new ballad, Streets of Love. It's not too bad either, has a pretty cool riff playing in the background. It's no Angie, but it definitely has that classic sound too.

I hope Charlie continues to play in the studio with them even though this is most likely his last tour.
                Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

"A Bigger Bang"
                  http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
                    There is like 2 rhythm parts...and at least the one I'm talking about is Keith.

It's the loud chords...droppin in....over what I'm thinking is the Waddy part.
                    Keith is not on the track. He's not even in the band anymore. He was fired last May.

Comment

Originally posted by diamondD
                      Just listened to the new ballad, Streets of Love. It's not too bad either, has a pretty cool riff playing in the background. It's no Angie, but it definitely has that classic sound too.

I hope Charlie continues to play in the studio with them even though this is most likely his last tour.
                      Yeah, I just heard that one too. Pretty good as ballads go. Nice acoustic work (from what I can tell from a shitty low bit rate Mp3) Good production on the vocals. Mick drags out the whisper and the falsetto that have worked well on Stones ballads of the past.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
                        Yeah, I just heard that one too. Pretty good as ballads go. Nice acoustic work (from what I can tell from a shitty low bit rate Mp3) Good production on the vocals. Mick drags out the whisper and the falsetto that have worked well on Stones ballads of the past.
                        That's not Mick on the track. He's not even in the band anymore. Ronnie kicked him out this past June.

Comment

OK, well I guess Kid Rock and Justin Timberlake turned in a convincing performance then.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

My God The Stones still got it They've been around forever and that song is more hard rockin' than about 95% percent of the crap that passes for Rock Nowadays. I wish Ed would pay attention to the Stones and Aerosmith, Mick and Keith hate each other guts, yet they still tour together and release CD's, and DVD's and still sell out stadiums, unlike some other band.
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Hey FORD, you are not tripping like you did on Vertigo are ya ? :p
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...
                              X