X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Wtf????

Do we not automatically log out when we leave the site?

I was at a friend's, telling them about our little community here, enter the site from his comp, and there I am shown as ONLINE:confused:

I hadn't been online in here for HOURS

Also, twice in the last week I've come into the site after being away 10-12 hours only to find the forums marked ALL READ, in bue, with NO new posts or threads, even though I had been away 12 hours?

What gives?

I know I'm a cyber-moron, barely able to find the enter key at times, but come on......

Help?

I also figure like FORD, I'm probably on the BCE watchlist
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Wtf????

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I was at a friend's, telling them about our little community here, enter the site from his comp, and there I am shown as ONLINE:confused:

Also, twice in the last week I've come into the site after being away 10-12 hours only to find the forums marked ALL READ, in bue, with NO new posts or threads, even though I had been away 12 hours?

What gives?

I know I'm a cyber-moron, barely able to find the enter key at times, but come on......

Help?

i know tit's fakked up..

tit says flappo is always here..

butt he's not here modding..

he's goofing aff..

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

What gives?

Help?

You mean some of the people here actually have a life? And they're just shown online because they don't bother to log off? That explains a lot, I guess... well except for Nick's 1754542167517 posts a day.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

If you don't log off, it'll say you are on when you aren't. I probably show up on all the time when I check my mail and then come check here before running off to do whatever because I don't log off my personal computer.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          You mean some of the people here actually have a life? And they're just shown online because they don't bother to log off? That explains a lot, I guess... well except for Nick's 1754542167517 posts a day.

Cheers! :bottle:
          Oh yeah, bring me into it! Go play your SONY Playstation II "The Village People: Grande Butt Tossing Salad" obsessively for three months straight!
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-30-2005, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...