Worthless Musician=Eddie Van Halen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TMR

Worthless Musician=Eddie Van Halen

If EVH does in fact return with Spam, it just goes to show you who was in the business for the money.

The fucker says he has 10 cd's worth of music but he rather release a Greatest hits package with 3 new tunes by SPAM???

10 cd's of music has to be better then listening to SPAM ......VH brothers continue to get worse as the their discography increases with more crap.
    From BALANCE to VH3 with Fag Cherone and now go back to SPAM to support VAN heineken's alcohol problems..

You would think after 2 decades since the release of 1984, Ed would have released something worth while to listen to....maybe like a cd with basic guitars and drums only..

Thanks Dave for leaving this loser!!
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

TMR, you are so farken right its killing me. Remember when we used to disagree ?

Ten albums of material ??? And the result is going to be 2-3 new Spammy songs.. PUH-LEASE... That EVH cunt will probably use the
    fucking songs that Dave perfected in 2000, with Spammy's vocals over
    the top. Its so farken wrong angels are crying as we speak.
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Wayne L.

Eddie Van Halen is one of the greatest rock guitarist of all time with few equals who gave rock & roll a good kick in the ass when VH exploded on the rock scene back in 78 besides EVH has NOTHING to prove to himself or his generations of fans.

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Then give it up already. Why rehash the rehash.
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Re: Worthless Musician=Eddie Van Halen

Originally posted by TMR
          If EVH does in fact return with Spam, it just goes to show you who was in the business for the money.

The fucker says he has 10 cd's worth of music but he rather release a Greatest hits package with 3 new tunes by SPAM???

Damn, you hit it right on the head there.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• SilvioDante
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2004

He has nothing to PROVE to anyone, correct. But he needs to quit pissing on his fans. He needs to put out music or crawl back down inside that beer bottle he's been living in for the last few years and die.
            "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• TMR

Originally posted by Panamark
              TMR, you are so farken right its killing me. Remember when we used to disagree ?

Yeah, I remember those days....LOL

I knew you would be turned to the dark side of the force....LOL

I was watching this interview with fans of Vai, and they were so happy to see Steve and said he's been the best guitarist for the last 20 years....I wonder why....LOL

WB & VH are a pair of a kind....both want to produce crap!

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Re: Worthless Musician=Eddie Van Halen

Originally posted by TMR

I'm not defending the lying dutchmen by any means....

But a BOVII with three new songs would get into the stores faster than a full blown album would, thereby allowing Van Hagar to tour as early as this summer.

After all, AVH needs money now to pay for his crippling addiction to neckbraces.

Comment

• TMR

Re: Re: Worthless Musician=Eddie Van Halen

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
                  I'm not defending the lying dutchmen by any means....

But a BOVII with three new songs would get into the stores faster than a full blown album would, thereby allowing Van Hagar to tour as early as this summer.

After all, AVH needs money now to pay for his crippling addiction to neckbraces.
                  You are right! It's all about the money....not the music, that's why it sucks so badly.....Like PANAMARK says REHASH the REHASH.....PLEASE! Ed has had enough time to release some new material and I don't believe he wants Hagar back for good...just to use him like Dave back in 96

ALEX & ED are now known as CHEESE when it comes to music now, which is a shame. I was looking forward to something new from ED and now I realize I was right all along, without Dave kicking Ed in the ass...you'll never hear any good music come out of him.

Comment

• Sarge
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

It is a shame what has happened to the VH name
                    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Since the new CD probably won't sell as much as a Roth CD would and Ed doesn't need the money (or else he wouldn't "ignore" his fans), he may as well kept Cherone.
                      I thought they were soul mates. Ahh, that was some time ago.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Us fans, Dave himself and the rest of the free fucking world will see right through Van Hagar's BOV2 and I do believe it will fail just as miserably as VH3 did with Cherone. No more games Ed/Al, we want those fucking great tunes you bragged about for 7 years.
                        You know its funny, cause when interviewd it was Ed who said there was no way Dave could tour with the shape he's in, and his voice hitting the high notes and shit. That was said back in '96. But since then Ed's been drunk, and Dave's been touring! Dave's the only reason Van Halen will sell big again. If they want Sammy, that means they want radio tunes. If they grab Dave, that means they've finally woken up and decided to rock and rape and roll, one more time. Peri-fucking- id!
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...