X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nobodysfool80
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jul 2005

Dave Rocks Redding Ca!

OK, Here it goes! I was in the front row for DAVE TONIGHT! He opened up for "Hot for teacher" followed by "MEAN STREET" He SOUNDED GREAT! How about some "Runnin' with the FUKKIN' DEVIL" after that? It was a HUGE onslaught! YOU REALLY got ME, and then "SOMEBODY GET ME A FUKKIN DOCTOR? THE crowd was shocked! Then it was.... "CAN A WHITE BOY MAKE A BOOTY CALL THIS EARLY IN THE SHOW?" He should be a comedian! How about Dave pullin out the axe for "ICE CREAM MAN"? CLASSIC SHIT!!!!!! The cradle WILL ROCK! UNCHAINED was awesome. It really makes you wonder why EDDIE FUCKED UP and kicked him out. His Lead guitarist smoked all of the tunes. Beautiful girls, and the ONCORE.... AIN'T Fuckin talkin Bout SAMYY" ROTH ROCKED. GAME FUKKIN OVER
  • Thorman
    Commando
    • Apr 2005

Eddie kicked him out because they were looking for a true lead singer..not a carnival act...they got what they were looking for in Sam and since Dave had nothing worthwhile to bring to the band they gave him the big ol boot...
    Welcome TokyoMagnum....................
    BAM
    http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• Kilkmaru
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2005

thats awesome
      Greg

Comment

• Tokyomagnum
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Thorman
        Eddie kicked him out because they were looking for a true lead singer..not a carnival act...they got what they were looking for in Sam and since Dave had nothing worthwhile to bring to the band they gave him the big ol boot...
        BAM
        TokyoMagnum in the house!!!

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Re: Dave Rocks Redding Ca!

Originally posted by nobodysfool80
          OK, Here it goes! I was in the front row for DAVE TONIGHT! He opened up for "Hot for teacher" followed by "MEAN STREET" He SOUNDED GREAT! How about some "Runnin' with the FUKKIN' DEVIL" after that? It was a HUGE onslaught! YOU REALLY got ME, and then "SOMEBODY GET ME A FUKKIN DOCTOR? THE crowd was shocked! Then it was.... "CAN A WHITE BOY MAKE A BOOTY CALL THIS EARLY IN THE SHOW?" He should be a comedian! How about Dave pullin out the axe for "ICE CREAM MAN"? CLASSIC SHIT!!!!!! The cradle WILL ROCK! UNCHAINED was awesome. It really makes you wonder why EDDIE FUCKED UP and kicked him out. His Lead guitarist smoked all of the tunes. Beautiful girls, and the ONCORE.... AIN'T Fuckin talkin Bout SAMYY" ROTH ROCKED. GAME FUKKIN OVER
          Never mind the SHEEP Bro! They'll be dealt with soon enough!
          Saw DAVE live a couple weeks ago! He FUCKING ROCKED!!!
          He sounded better now than in 1991!!!

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

BAM
            Keep it up Cocksucker! Spaming legit DAVE threads in the MAIN will get your monkey ass banned...Alias or not!!!

Comment

• Kilkmaru
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2005

Thorman should have been banned long ago
              Greg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Tokyomagnum
                TokyoManBitch in the gaybar sniffing cock!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

DAVE quit VAN HALEN, they never fired him SHEEP. Go suck CABO balls!

Comment

• John Holmes

Eddie kicked him out because they were looking for a true lead singer..not a carnival act...BAM
                    No carnival act, uhm? That's why they picked up a fat and tired old man who clowns on stage in his unlaundered funny pajamas.

Comment

• snakeskincowboy
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Mar 2004

That picture really made my Sat. morning. That is hilarious. Sammy looks like he's doing a commercial for cereal or something- a lucky charm maybe (yellow moons, pink hearts, green clovers). Thanks John Holmes.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Holmes
                        No carnival act, uhm? That's why they picked up a fat and tired old man who clowns on stage in his unlaundered funny pajamas.

Right on, I've seen Carnies dress better than spammy! LOL

"You wanna become a sheep? Like all those other people! BAAAAHH, BAAAHHH"- Tony Montana

Comment

• Kelly_Clark
                          Roadie
                          • Mar 2005

Re: Dave Rocks Redding Ca!

Originally posted by nobodysfool80
                          OK, Here it goes! I was in the front row for DAVE TONIGHT!

Lucky fucker

He opened up for "Hot for teacher" followed by "MEAN STREET" He SOUNDED GREAT! How about some "Runnin' with the FUKKIN' DEVIL" after that? It was a HUGE onslaught! YOU REALLY got ME, and then "SOMEBODY GET ME A FUKKIN DOCTOR? THE crowd was shocked! Then it was.... "CAN A WHITE BOY MAKE A BOOTY CALL THIS EARLY IN THE SHOW?" He should be a comedian! How about Dave pullin out the axe for "ICE CREAM MAN"? CLASSIC SHIT!!!!!! The cradle WILL ROCK! UNCHAINED was awesome. It really makes you wonder why EDDIE FUCKED UP and kicked him out. His Lead guitarist smoked all of the tunes. Beautiful girls, and the ONCORE.... AIN'T Fuckin talkin Bout SAMYY" ROTH ROCKED. GAME FUKKIN OVER
                          Glad you had a great time!

Any pics?

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Fuck, I'm so pumped for this show tonight..........

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

DAVE's gonna be at the top of his game tonight. Doesn't this qualify as almost home turf?

Comment

Working...